Cameras on the 290? *Accident w/pics*

are you rolling on mxs in the winter??

unless you’re actually driving on snow they arent bad…which, its not very often that roads aren’t salted/plowed

WHY ARE YOU IN THE SNOW WITH KUHMOS!!!

well, there may actually be people that would want to buy it in that condition for the up coming ITR class…

+1

It’s winter, you can’t always count on the roads being clear. I went pretty late before getting some snows with the mild winter, but at least my tires were high performance all seasons, not a pure summer tire. And once it got cold, the snows went on.

But, regardless, stop talking to his insurance company. Call your insurance company and let them fight for you. His agent is playing games hoping you’re dumb enough to slip up and admit fault.

Those tires are also affected by ambient temperature, not just snow. :ham:

Just call your insurance company, make sure you give them your side of it, get the police report #, and let your insurance company do the job you pay them every month for. Stop talking to that other guy.

actually now that i see the pics… what are you doing driving THAT car on THOSE tires in Buffalo anytime between October and April?

my insurance company wont do much…because i have basic liability…so they aren’t at any risk to lose any money no matter what happens…shitty, but i think thats the truth or how it works

yea ur not gonna get much money out of that if all u have is liability

you drive a 300zx with just basic liability?

The only time i did that was when i drove a 100 dollar vw jetta around.

You gotta think a 300zx isn’t a real expensive car, but real expensive to fix, let alone find body panels for it.

if its his fault i’ll get whatever it takes to fix it :bloated:

IF its his fault. no police report = no signed statement = no proof of whos fault it is. good luck… u might end up getting shit.

and it still might have been your fault. actually probably was b/c u made a thread to come whining about it.

sorry to hear that dude :frowning: , hope things turn out well for ya

liability only :ham:

liability only with kumho mx’s on a 300zx in the winter :ham::ham::ham:

it seems like a lot of your posts give off the same vibe.

if its his fault you got nothin to worry about the report was made even if you have basic coverage its not you thats paying he will.

damn kyle that sux big time hope it all works out

shitty bout the car but i hope this works out and you get your money…i have a bumper and fender sitting here waiting for you :slight_smile:

wow hope it all works out man, that’s shitty though…i have a few questions/comments though…

why isn’t there a police report…and without one, how can anybody be proven to be at fault?

Why do you have basic insurance…on a 300zx?

why didn’t you buy a cheapo winter car?

why are you rocking summer tires in the winter?

and this is just a thought…probably wrong on my part…but, can’t you be put at fault for faulty equipment for the season? those tires are in no way at all rated for temperatures this low and any slush or snow…again, this is probably not correct…but it makes some sense in my head, and i think it’s something they may use against you if they run out of other reasons to blame you for…

Hopefully it’s proven his fault though…so you can get that jspec bumper finally :tup:

Probably won’t get much since there appears to be no proof, unless you produce this video. Good Luck