Car crash - head count, check in

What I find hilarious is that they are asking the driver of the white car to come forward with a lawyer. Who would do that?? Ya please let me ruin my life, lose my license, lose my car, maybe lose my job and on top of all that be ridiculed for street racing having people point at me saying that I am a bad example.

All because the other guy fucked up in the turn. What will the families benefit from catching the guy in the white car. Whats the difference? You think they will sleep easier knowing that he was winning the race or something?

You bet ya it will. It’s human nature to always put the blame on someone else. People will rarely admit to their own mistakes and will always look for someone else to blame first.

^^^^ thats so true

Time for my input, lol

Honestly, and truthfully. Call me a dick or not. I am happy that the driver died. He deserved it 100%. Racing, cruising, even doing 1km/hr with THREE people in a TWO seated car. Your a fucking IDIOT. It is his car. Legally and by your own god damn gut you KNOW you should not have no more passengers then the car can hold. What is the allowable cargo weight in the car? Either way, he’s a fucking tool.

It has nothing to do with the white car in my eyes. At all.

I have sympathy’s to an extent for the passengers. They knew it was wrong as well. RIP to them.
Karma is a bitch and you get what you deserve. When someone intentionally puts their life or someone else’s at a huge risk like that, does not deserve to live. I do not believe in god one bit, but do not act like you are.

Why else would tracks have wavers for you to sign?

I also find Z32 drivers to ALL be cocky. So, really, what more could you expect?

puts on flame suit

I agree with EVERYTHING you said!

Don’t worry about a flame suit, I have your back on this one. :slight_smile:

IMO, saying you’re happy that someone died is pretty retarded. You need to grow up. Its not like this person was a rapist or murderer.

Ahh, but secretly what if in their other life they were? Huh Ramesh?? HUH?!?!?!?!?1111119

Let the guy and his passenger rest in peace. Who are we to judge? I’m sick of all this self-righteous speculation.

Mark, we must become the Souther Ontario Nissan People’s Police :slight_smile:

S.O.N.P.P

Always busting bad sellers n shit. Kinda make’s me feel e-thugish. I think it’d be bad ass to be a forum-5-0! :smiley:

Hey, let me take someone in your family for a drive. And kill them.

Come talk to me then.

You, need to grow up.

Think realistically.

Ramesh, to put this very simply…imagine if you were a dad and one of the passengers that died was your son.

It’s not like this was an accident and an 18 wheeler hit his car. He was deliberately racing and he killed an innocent guy. He’s a murderer.

LOL Chris, S.O.N.P.P

straight forward and to the point !! the people who need to grow up are the one who put themselves in these positions and are surprised at the results !! everybody can sit here and say all the shit they want, but take a look around , everyday i see some stupid idiot doing something dumb with their cars that puts somebody’s life in danger. This will not make ppl drive smarter, its a sad thing that the passenger died and the 3rd pass (in a 2 seater ) is badly hurt, the blame falls on nobody but themselves , not the road , not the traffic , not the douche canoe in the white car!!!

COMMON SENSE will always prevail. its pretty straight forward, you live with the choices you make in life good or bad

Everybody complains about the police and the street racing laws and all the oppressing bullshit going on, but its shit like this that makes the police enforce these laws and make life hard for the tuners , and car enthusiasts to enjoy there cars. I will not even take the r34 for a drive because of all the assholes who try to race me when its on the road !!!

we all need to take a step back and ask our selves this question

" If we didn’t drive like idiots, and be dangerous on the streets, would the police really care about our cars ??? if this was the case would they have a need to associate all import cars as trouble cars on the street??? would they have the need to pull us over for no apparent reason, and to hassle us when we are hanging out ???

The answer is NO !!!

farmer

As true as it is. It will never come true.

http://i26.tinypic.com/3466xoz.jpg

you don’t have an r34 gtr hows that in canada?

its here its legit and insured for the road, welcome to 1yr ago !!

farmer

What a general and ignorant statement. I owned a Z32 and never ever raced or did anything stupid while driving. That’s like saying all 240SX drivers are cocky. Get real.

I think that’s actually more accurate. Sad but true. :lol:

Well sorry for being a general and ignorant kinda guy.

Sad but true.

I also said I find all Z drivers are cocky. As well as G drivers.

They always think their cars are the “shit” until an S13 pulls one gear and ends up 5 cars ahead still within the speed limit.

Yes, I do get up to the speed limit very very fast. There is nothing illegal about it…yet.

you guys can rip on who ever you want for what happened.
but *uck wrong place at wrong time, thats all that can be said. if one thing changed earlier in that day for any 3 of the people in the car, they would still be alive. no one deserves what happen so shame on all you @ssholes that can rip on this kid.