Caroline Kennedy

Way to nit pick the noob. Wait…

Well, technically he was elected as lieutenant governor, and the voters knew that put him first in line for the governors spot should something happen to Spitzer, so I guess you could say he was elected. :stuck_out_tongue:

Who actually pays attention to Lieutenant Governor anyway?

NY’ers in the next election will probably consider it a little more carefully. :wink:

You have a deplorable excess of faith in the electorate to make reasonable, self-interested decisions.

yeah, but if jeg supports it… i don’t know…

You’re not detecting my cynicism.

I have zero faith in the electorate of this state. The union endorsed candidate always wins, and it’s why we’re in the trouble we’re in.

Sarcasm doesn’t play out very well in text unless it’s overstated.

I don’t think Patterson is all that popular, even downstate.

I saw a poll where they asked NYers if they want Cuomo or Kennedy and they each had about 20% or 30%.
I laughed because that is like being asked, do you want to be kicked in the left nut or the right nut?
Umm, well, neither actually.

It was a multiple choice poll, and those were the top two, if I recall correctly. Cuomo won the poll.

^ So is that the left nut or the right nut?
We need a nother Cuomo like we need another Clinton.

It’s as stupid to claim that someone would not be a good choice because they’re part of a political family than to claim that someone would be a good choice simply because of that. Perhaps more stupid, because at least the person has the life experience and involvement, going into things.

To be fair, if he said, “I am the exact oppsite of my father” I just might support him.

It’s being reported that she has removed herself from consideration for Clinton’s Senate seat.

It’s because people were to critical of her due to her last name :mamoru:

Soooo… Is she in or out?

WTF??!!

Now, the news is reporting that she has renewed her intention to seek the seat.

It sounds like Patterson did not pick her so she is trying to save face by withdrawing.

But, now she’s back on the wagon. This just reeks of behind-the-scenes dealing and corruption.

According to most news sources she is still out.