Celtic1982citleC's fully built 2006 WRX STI

Yes, sir, with me piloting the Aerio SX…your rainbow fendered love affair would be massacred by the grocery getter. I bet that would sting. BoxerSix can ring in on the topic as he knows the car as well as anyone :slight_smile:

Well I’m glad you have hard data to back up your claims.

My car woulda totally beat yours cuz I drove super fast on backroads in early morning hours just ask ______

:rofl

Really?

Really.

I wasn’t even driving it on back roads, BoxerSix was :slight_smile:

P.S. the F-Aerio SX ran a 13.1 @ 116 mph on the bottle :slight_smile: 13.4 @ 112 off the bottle. How’s that for ‘data’?

F-Aerio :rofl

Damn, nice trap.

What turbo? I remember that yellow Aerio had the smallest turbo I’ve ever seen :rofl

I didn’t know much if anything about turbos back then.

That yellow Aerio had the turbo kit that BoxerSix built for my car on his. He’s the one that bought my turbo kit…since it was the only one in the country. Small turbo, IHI RB5. Would spool FAST as all get out, then the nitrous was used to help the top end…was a pretty fun/fast setup. you should aseen the crazy fmic piping that boxersix fabbed…shit was siiiiiiick. Ran 7psi w/ a helper spring at the track, 5psi on the daily grind.

Oh…and the car weight about the same as BoxerSix, too:) Gawd was it light for a big hatch. Nothing to the stupid thing. Hooray for tin can built Suzuki’s! :slight_smile:

You know the yellow one I’m talking about though, right? I remember it from that show @ Siena in like 04, 05, or 06?

Yeah, it was an automatic AWD version. Heavier and slower than mine…stock J20 motor…no nitrous. Yellow SX

Oh…and it didn’t have all the awesome custom suspension goodies that BoxerSix retrofitted to mine

I see :shifty

Ah the Aerios. those were some fun little cars there. I actually miss toting around in that little red tin can.

Has yeah Rb5 setup spooled realy quick on that tuned header(EL tubular, reversion tuned, WL ceramic coated) was tuned for 5-7 psi, but was great when it built 3lbs just reving it up. Blew first motor @14lbs IIRC…

Fun times

14psi ftmfw…

Yeah…14psi or bust…and bust was the road the car traveled…lol! I still wish you could find that video:(

go buy another .:R32 …

lol I loved the R! STI is wearing a ring unfortunately…my wife for years to come

+111111111111111111111111

Not if it means giving up the STI however.

<3

How about I give you up, keep the STI, and add an R32 to the stable?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like a very wise financial decision.

:thumbup