Celtic1982citleC's fully built 2006 WRX STI

No - Buddy Club wheels are being sold. I don’t like having to run spacers for summer wheels then take them off and replace all the wheel studs for winter wheels. Efffff dat mess. As much fun as it is watching ppl take a cutting wheel to them…no. Plus the offset of the winter wheels is too much fun to give up. Going to use them year round and have them done the Rally Wheel Charcoal color. Should go w/ the hood and 06 tails nicely.

Paint your hood fag.

This isnt 1999

I left it bare to save money when getting the car repaired. Money in my pocket > painted hood. Plus it looks pretty good in person w/ the matte STI v-Limited lip.

Yeah, that’s the one. :retardclap

stfu

That picture isn’t the best, it does look awesome in person.

i’m buying benny a cape because he’s my hero

vinyl hood STi pink. I’ll do it for free once i go back to work at the sign shop in March

:haha

:crazy

hot car but the ghey mesh on the hood needs to be takin out and burned until there is nothing left.

wheels are decent, RPF-1 would be hotter.

Yeah, as stated mesh is already scheduled to be ripped out and used on a chicken farm. Most wheels are not available in the offset for the STi that pushes them out that far. I had originally bought these wheels for my Evo IX at the +28…most STi wheels are +42! So it gives it the crazy wide stance…not willing to really give that up yet. Excited to see the wheels coated.

No.

haha.

Wheres the fun?

Wheres the fairy girls?

Wheres the beef?

Fairy was retired w/ the Turbo’d/Nitrous’d/Built Aerio. I have a poster of her on my wall to remember her by. May she RIP

LOL I want to see pics of that thing…

i posted pics on here before i think . . . i’ll dig them up again later when i get home frmo work and re-post them just for you

They yellow one?

Oh god that was you?!

NO his was red

Mine was red and would murder the rainbow’d fender mobile on a strip or circuit :slight_smile: BoxerSix used to have a SICK video doing some back road rallying in the car at wee hours of the morning in rural NY. I wish that video was still around…god that car sounded cool! J20A ftw! lol

Not with you behind the wheel it wouldn’t.