***Come play GTR2 ***

Sorry Nick, I couldn’t wait anymore for you to finish yours, so I started to work on the Sahlens 911 Cup car…

Very early WIP shot.

So I’ve been out of the loop, is there a certain website I can download everything I need to be current and play with you guys?

Tracks

NGT Cars

GT Cars

right click save as

sweet thanks!

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=2948

Team Sahlens Porsches are done, but I’m not happy with them. Something wacky is going on with regards to image quality. After exporting, I lost alot of the sharpness I originally had. Oh well, at least I got the transparency and window decal thing figured out.

have to check it out :tup:

Is there still an NYSPEED server?

I can’t exactly play at the moment, because my desktop is down and I keep having this issue when I play whenever I turn left the game like glitches and lags and causes me to crash I’m thinking it might be the steering wheel but I tried completely uninstalling and updating to the newest drivers for the steering wheel and still same thing :shrug:

OMG. Brett those look awesome.

Ive been to busy to try and figure out how to make a skin.

Server updated, we can try them out tonight :smiley:

Well I put my desktop back together, I can’t seem to find the NYSPEED server though, I assume its in simulation maybe under a different name?

no the NYspeed server was up last nite. has to be in full simulation mode for it to show up in the list.

It’s amazing how hard it is to find a game online without an accident on the formation lap.

I’m nowhere near good at this game. Far from it in fact. But I least I don’t cause pileups on pace laps.

You’re playing with the wrong people. :slight_smile: Gotta drive with your head, just like in real life. Tires are cold at the beginning, especially if your doing a standing start. Gotta take it easy first lap.

I can say that we have not had many incedents on our server, and that is because most of the guys we play with drive like they would on a real racetrack.

I have been playing this quite a bit lately and not having a decent controller is killing me. I can win races against the computer at 100% but It’s super hard for me to be consistent with my laps. I have also come to the conclusion that spa is an AWESOME track to drive.

Of the built-in tracks, Spa, Magny-Cours, and Valencia are my favorites.

For add-ons, Birmingham (aka Barber Motorsports Park), Watkins Glen, Zandvoort, Silverstone, Adelaide, Bathurst and Macau are real standouts. Daytona is lots of fun, too.

I don’t know if you guys have tried it but the 1.2 version of the prototype mod is pretty cool. I don’t think the specs are right on but they are definitely faster than the other cars. Pretty cool watching them come up through the packs of slower cars and shit.

[quote=“fiend540,post:476,topic:24079"”]

I don’t know if you guys have tried it but the 1.2 version of the prototype mod is pretty cool. I don’t think the specs are right on but they are definitely faster than the other cars. Pretty cool watching them come up through the packs of slower cars and shit.

[/quote]

Because somebody is bound to ask…

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=286174

I know what I’m downloading when i get home, if I can tear myself away from LOTR-BFMEII.

[quote=“neurokinetik,post:477,topic:24079"”]

Because somebody is bound to ask…

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=286174

I know what I’m downloading when i get home, if I can tear myself away from LOTR-BFMEII.

[/quote]

Don’t forget the sound patch as well. My only beef is 6th gear does nothing in the r8 but I have a feeling that its an installation problem.

That mod seems a bit rough on the edges. Cool to play with, but there are still some glaring deficiencies that need to be worked out.

Lots of new tracks rolling out. Just uploaded Macou GP and Phillip Island to the server. :smiley:

Looking at Macou, it almost looks like one of the scenes from that Ferrari commercial. Am I right?