Cops followed me from home, took my plates, gave me $220 in fines ON MY BIRTHDAY.FTC!

Thats exactly it… They are trying to get modified cars first because they know the vast amount of them are hacked together. So not only do they remove those unsafe vehicles from the streets, they rack up income in fines.

And I totally agree with you, stay away from places where modified cars hang out or populated areas in town where police seem to always patrol and it will limit your chances of being stopped strictly due to driving a modified car. That or make sure you have everything in order so you cannot be fined. But knowing your car isnt in order and than complaining when you get nailed for it is just stupid.

Fucking ASSholes

fucking retarded, i bet they only fucked you man…

hey we have found plenty of safe cars, lets fuck this kid with a perfectly safe car.

horns lead to road rage anyways… pricks.

sucks Jesse…

I have to agree with the few other that support you getting the tickets for the wearbar and no horn. I have an aftermarket wheel too and dustin wired a horn to a button for me in about 10 minutes.

tire wise - you said it yourself, you were too lazy to put them on and you got nipped for it. it’s unfortunate but shit happens.

As for taking your car off the road - thats obviously bullshit and they were just making an example most likely… with the news there and with the minister of trans. there

put some effort in to your defense and I’m sure it will work out ok in the end.

Looks like this isnt just happening in Niagra.

Last night around 12:00pm I was leaving Commerce Gate. After staying with a couple buddies there i decided to head to another buddies house. As i get onto highway 7 it looked as if the road had exploded. Over 20 police units, and over 20 vehicles pulled over. All of them above the $40,000 price. There were s2000’s, bikes, mercedes, subarus, and…2 mark4 supras, 1 silver, 1 green. As i was driving through the cop yelled out to me to pull over.

At this point i knew i was getting an exhaust ticket and potentially fucked for my suspension.

The 2 cops ask for my papers and ask to pop the hood. Not having anything to hide, i do kindly. I watched them as they poped the hood looked around the engine bay with their flashlight and knew…they had no fucking clue what the hell they were looking for. Their faces were clueless…i said “Mostly stock” and the cop goes…" Oh Ok" and closes the hood. One officer walks away the other does routine checks to my car. Signals, front and rear. Than walks away…a couple feet away from my car he says, “Oh wait! Does your horn work?”…So i honk. Again he starts walking away, “Oh wait! Turn your lights on again i’d like to check your license plate light”. So i do…confirms and again walks away. Comes back about 7 minutes later and starts looking at my front suspension. Now like Jesse, i have my brake lines ziptied so theres no rubbing or play, which i thought he was going to mention…I guess he didnt notice. He asks me to turn all the way to the right and than jiggle the tire…lol. Repeated on the passenger side.

After all was said and done with his inspection he starts walking away again…than notices my exhaust. He says that things not legal, i state that i’ve had it tested and its met the db standards. He says, “The what?”. I was speechless…

He walks back to his truck, grabs my papers, hands them over to me and says, “Here you go, i’ll give you a break on the exhaust but you should get a manufacturer one or you’ll be bothered again.”…

So i drive away with an un-noticed SHOT lower control arm (Drivers side) and ball joint, BLOWN front right shock, and a pepsi bottle cap blocking off the black emission box that pipes into the stock intake, a pretty loud exhaust, and no 3rd brake light :wink:

I got lucky, i’m not going to lie, but i asked one of the officers that i was having a conversation with, how long the 2 supra’s were there for…he stated they’ve been here for over an hour…

AND…there was media coverage.

On the way to CG, Will’s House, and Home…I counted 8 vehicles pulled over, 2 chases, and 2 cops just cruising. Not including the ERASE program.

All within small hours…

Definatly a Blitz. I HIGHLY suggest to everyone here, especially this weekend, do the speed limit.

ok so on the Tire ticket the cop never meausred the tire and didnt sign the bottom of the ticket where it says officer signiature. I think i have a good chance at figting this one.

As for the horn one, ill say that i disconneced it because my alarm would go off in the middle of the night and wake up the neighbours.

done and done

no 240 in vid though

“souped up street racers”

What the fuck ever happend to the car entuhisiast community?

EDIT: *Enthusiast

like I said, don’t drive your modded cars at the end of the month!

yea i love how we are being tagged as street racers

but in brampton it isnt bad

i was driving through an intersection yesterday while on the phone.
i was in first gear at about 5000 rpm just slowly moving

and a cop drove bye me with his windows open and didnt even look at me

and my exhaust is one of the loudest on son

Souped up street racers should be seen the same as calling someone nigger or spick. It’s incredibly prejudice and offensive.

I should start using that as slang then…

“Heyyy what’s up ma street racer?”

“You’re ma street racer u kno dat?”

“Stop being a fuckin stret racer”

Yeah, but only people with modded cars are allowed to use the term. :cool:

wow jon… you’re such a street racer.

HAPPY BDAY!!! get ur horn hooked up right :slight_smile:

if you got cogeco check out channel 10. jesse’s famous!! lol
if this is old news please disregard this post:-D

i heard about it… is there a link to the cogeco thing on the web?

Man this is stupid… maybe if when the fast and the furious came out, everybody didn’t start rocking streetglow, huge ass wings, and ugly body kits, we wouldn’t be in this situation. Along with this, there’s a time and place for racing… and that’s on the track, stupid pigs.

'Tis true…louder than a full 3" pipe N/A lol