Cops followed me from home, took my plates, gave me $220 in fines ON MY BIRTHDAY.FTC!

^^ lol, but wouldint they just pull over aswell, then “calmly” wait for you to drive off of the private property? Expecially when its the end of the month, and they are desperate to make their quota?

I think your better off calling a friend that owns a civic, and getting him to drive by the cop car, and loure him somewhere, so you can bounce. lol

My entire family are street racers, all our cars have a summer and winter set :smiley: People can be such turds sometimes.

Drive like a respectable person, If you have a clean record you wont get botherd that much. Ive been followed plenty of times, havent gotten a ticket yet (knock on wood) and mostly the cop just will carry on his way. Now im sure some cops are just complete pricks like in this case where the cop told jesse to follow him and blah blah.

Kinda funny… tho
because new cars these days… stock HP are like 300 already…
not even just japanese cars, european, american… no matter wat
its how it is…

Its the driver… no matter how tuned or modified the car is…
if the driver is stupid then he gets wats comming…

I dont get wats the point of taking the car away… like the car didnt do anything… yah to make the driver pay but wats stopping him from buying more cars? i don’t get the government really they jsut want more money
and cops just wanna reach der quota…

That is funny^^^^ They have an e-mail you should send them it. I am going to write into them, because the information they have on there web site is misleading. You do not need any of the following items they listed to street race!!!

Honestly its time ALL car enthusiast forums get together and make shit burn under these asshole’s feet. This is fucken ridiculous.

I am now worried once i mount the new wheels and tires that thye may be ‘too far out’ (ill still pull front and rear fenders duuh) but they might make some bullshit excuse and pull me over… or… my car has a strut bar visible in the rear of the hatch, stripped out car, no radio/cd ripped out… i wonder if ill get shit for it and deep but quiet dual tip exhaust setup

Jesse, sounds like you were used in a publicitiy stunt to make it look like the gov was actually doing a good job.

What they’re trying to cover up, is the violation of our rights and freedoms.

http://media.putfile.com/Tim-Chisholm-vs-Cam-Wooley-June-11-2008

FTP thats bullshit dudecops are cracking down on shit like that the other day a buddie of mine had his car pulled up the road like a hour from home and the car was toed casue it had rust

that was awesome i wish it was longer

need more guys like that who know their shit on the enthusiasts side.

i was hoping him and the officer would get in to it, I have a feeling the officer would have gotten his ass handed to him.

sign Tim’s petition! http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?civil013

Guys, we’ve won!
5604. Rocky
The Italian Stallion himself has rallied behind our cause. It is now only a matter of time.

sorry buddy, the real italian stallion is in 5711

Jesse, if your ticket(s) was not signed, take it to court. I’ve had two tickets dropped because of that, granted they were a few years ago.

Thanks for the imput guys. I just had my car safety’d and it passed. Im on the road again. I am taking my coils out, painting my intercooler black, taking off stickers, and probably going to tint my windows. Just so they cant tell if im a kid driving or an old man.

Ill keep you updated on the court situation

a local reporter describes the blitz in niagara

While there were no serious motor vehicle collisions or boating incidents in Niagara over the long holiday weekend, police were kept busy during a joint-operation safety blitz.

The Niagara Regional Police, Ontario Provincial Police and the Ministry of Transportation conducted a traffic safety blitz across the region from June 27 to July 1.

Officers conducted seat belt checks, speed and aggressive driving enforcement as well as RIDE spot checks.

The NRP alone issued 215 provincial offence notices for various traffic offences.

Three drivers were arrested for impaired driving, eight had their driver’s licenses suspended for 12 hours and 39 vehicles were taken off the roads due to safety violations and for offences under the new anti-racing/stunting legislation.

One driver arrested for impaired driving was found to be already prohibited for life from driving for impaired driving convictions.

Another driver was stopped for stunting and was found to be impaired, while his passenger was carrying cocaine.

Another driver was issued two separate speeding tickets for offences only six minutes apart.

I hate how the media plays into the cop’s/government’s arms.