COVID-19/20/21/22 Discussion (NOW COVID-23?)

also know a few dudes that went through the same process. glad you dudes arent taking doctor’s advice as gospel.

power laws apply here. 80/20. 80% of doctors, lawyers, accountants and politicians are useless. only 20% are any good and it is a process to find them because they are busy working with all the people that know they found one of the good ones.

1 Like

I’m not sure why they all get offended when I tell them they are the auto-mechanic of the human body and not all mechanics are equivalent.

2 Likes

Posts moved to COVID thread :+1:

Q: What do you call a doctor who graduated dead last in his class?
A: Doctor

2 Likes

Le spice…

Everything drives to meds for life.

then

Be careful.
Stiff person syndrome coud attract a lot of mid-life males to the vax.

assuming you are not on GTTR:

48 yo vaccinated soccer journalist Grant Wahl collapses and dies at World Cup in Qatar :boom:

“Just one day prior, Wahl revealed that he was dealing with bronchitis while feeling under the weather.”

“Wahl was married to Céline R. Gounder, an American infectious disease physician who served on the COVID-19 Advisory Board transition team for President Joe Biden.”

Yes he was fully COVID-19 vaccinated.

Yes, his wife is an mRNA pushing Pfizer MD.

He was also a gay bro and was arrested for rainbow something in a country that doesn’t appreciate activism as a hobby.

Which has a higher probability?

We cannot lose this guy as Governor of FL.

He has to stay and be a beacon to the rest of the world.

Agree, but if you think the big players arent completely insulated from this…

I would love to know if there is any truth to the Vaccine mRNA being transmissible thing McCullough mentioned.

It would be nice if there were a test for mRNA trash in a person.
Seems totally legit… :roll_eyes:

i’ve seen a lot of dr’s talking about vaccine shedding for over a year now but i have not seen any compelling evidence for it.

there is a joke in certain circles that any annoying condition a pureblood experiences is due to vaccine shedding from the mudbloods… but of course it’s just a joke for those circles :slight_smile:

To be fair, she was 44. Certainly not young.

Also, that family has a high likelihood of incest-derived genetic disorders, since the father and current king married his first cousin on his mothers side.

So princess happy time probably ain’t too healthy to begin with.

untaxed = unvaxed Super sad