COVID-19/20/21/22 Discussion (NOW COVID-23?)

Is this an example of “never forget” or faked?

Not sure why you’d think that was faked. It’s clearly on 9 New’s verified twitter feed and 9 News is a real news station in Sydney.

1 Like
1 Like

With deepfakes, Ai, etc. assume it’s all fake, lol.

sorry to confuse the twitter and covid threads but what really got me about this tweet is that it was still Dec 17th when i saw it but the account that posted it is in the EU where it’s already tomorrow. So i felt extra-compelled to verify and sought it out in the present. it’s real.

this is a pretty on point interview with two of the most qualified dudes in the world. Aseem doesnt get too deep in to what happened to him to make him turn but his father died from the vax.

getting obvious that this campaign has a lot to do with ‘boomer-management’… need to lower the near term burden on health care systems.

i guess its 10 to 1 now… vax’d covid vs. unvax’d covid

LOLOLL could belong in the Canada thread but here’s good too

It’s because the unvaccinated are more prone to “life risking behavior” aka fucking bullshit.

It’s not the unvaccinated being reckless, it’s the vaccinated being fucking pussies and still being scared to live life literally at alllllllllll.

3 Likes

another ‘died suddenly of a heart attack’.

ed dowd is the dude analyzing and reporting on the actuarial data from US insurers. he’s done a few podcasts in recent months and says he will be sharing a lot more info. i guess this is some of it.

1 Like

account is taken down now. could be fake.

there were also tweets out there from other players wives but i cannot find them on actual twitter so they were either taken down or faked.

btw, Damar isnt the only one from this week:

I suspect we will never hear an honest accounting of vax status.

Now that that post is out there on his vax status. Fake or not, every single reference to his status can be labeled misinformation. All they have to do is point to that post and make whatever claim they want.

1 Like

This is making the rounds as a WNY died suddenly. I cannot confirm but the gfm says unexpectedly for the 17 year old

Comments are fire too

Is this the new “fluorine in water”?

the public could eat plant-based mRNA vaccines — which could also survive at room temperature

what does the word vaccine even mean anymore???

1 Like