COVID-19/20/21/22 Discussion (NOW COVID-23?)

Vaccine marriage, things that no longer make sense.

It means the more stupid shit they pull, the less I want to see ANY sort of medical “professional”.

good thread here:

tenor

tenor

torn as to whether this stuff should continue to be posted as it becomes worse and worse… it seems inevitable that the narrative is about to switch hard and that tormenting the majority of society for the rest of the decade may well be the whole point of this.

I think at this point everyone’s aware and minds are made up. Maybe in a decade we’ll have all the answers.

Also:

1 Like

bahahahahaha omg

Giant set of fucking balls on those motherfuckers. HUGE. Stupid motherfuckers were warned for years and now the chickens have come home to roost. Reap the whirlwind fuckers. REAP IT!

It’s a liberal run website designed to enrage right wingers and amplify all the stereotypical right wing ideas. It’s not real.

fell-for-that-spaceballs

2 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes

Sorry, but in todays day and age this would seem completely within the realm of reality.

1 Like

Seriously…

The US remains the only Western nation and the largest economy still restricting international travel by vaccination status; most countries do not require vaccination. Even Canada removed its covid travel restrictions in October 2022

the White House staff member was surprised to hear the travel restriction was still in place. Indeed, I found most US citizens I have confronted with the travel policy did not know “that’s still a thing.” The world has already been moving on for quite some time.

I talk to Canadian’s every day who want to travel into the US but can’t still.

also… maybe this should be in a different thread but i think we all know why it’s here:

We all know the truth won’t be discussed…especially in this case.

how ‘known’ is this in WNY?

i mean, she and Damar now…

some good news:

Ungh… do not want.

Why would these dudes even say this at this point unless they are specifically planning it.