COVID-19/20/21/22 Discussion (NOW COVID-23?)

Just an fyi… this could also go in the canada thread.

One of our top stories today.

Dude you vax maxed this thread and I can’t keep up, lol

yeah i just link what comes across my feed as it does.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4920416/pg1?c1=1&c2=1&disclaimer=Continue&fbclid=IwAR3Rxf42dwjmI6obB5EXeq7NJHuPvzWE99ejdlffnVaiaQ8oalw12MpFFAI

came across this.

its about a year and a half old thus far but holding up pretty well to this point.

1 Like

The only problem with this is no single mass will agree to join some rando government. Think the state of Texas. Tx, La and Ok at a minimum would join together and say we are one country, fuck off. I’m sure other places would as well. This new government would need a vast military, a military without ties to the civilians in the area or they’d flip.

Ita interesting to consider where we’re at in that timeline though.

Probably around where the narrative changes and oddly enough elon’s twitter buy probably is the kick off of that stage.

i dont want to see this stuff anymore… ungh…

but at least some things like this seem to be squeaking through

1 Like

1 Like

maybe if she keeps taking needles she wont be wrong anymore?

1 Like

I got COVID last month and it was AWESOME. I totally milked it and 100% tuned out of work (for the first time in years), parked my ass for a couple days and everyone left me alone. 10/10 would recommend

3 Likes

It will never end.

I think the cold has frozen some brains up there

Maybe ya’ll dont wanna keep this thread going?

One of my close friends in ottawa has been to way too many funerals for died suddenly dudes in their 40’s and 50’s in the last month.

The data is not good.

Cant find it right now but rates of injury are increasing and the rate of increase is increasing.

In israel the data suggests between 4x and 8x increases in serious cardiac events population wide.

Glad to be a pure blood here, but that data is rough.

My wife was ready to cave when things got ugly. I warned her as best I could and she listened. Today she looks back and doesnt even believe she was even considering it. She’s thankful.

I have little sympathy for those who chose poorly. They can claim their job forced them to do it. The only thing that I could understand was a gun to the forehead. Any other situation… left them a choice.

1 Like

My friend’s son was in a coma in Texas and potentially going to die, the hospital wouldn’t let him see his son unless he got vaxxed.

So what choice would you have taken if it were to see your kid?

So I’m just supposed to give up my pension, kush 401k, stock options and company vehicle at the drop of hat?