crazycheapcars.com

Has anybody done business with this toolbag?

He has some good prices on some cars the misses is looking at…

I’m trying to figure out if it is worth the trip…

I wouldn’t lol

that slogan is from Mike Ognibene Ford (who got shutdown for tax evasion or something like that)

I searched for him on google and the first link was crazycheapcars.com lol

http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Mike-Ognibene-Ford-review-9477/

Eh, who cares if he was busted for tax evasion, as long as he’s passing the savings on to you. :wink:

I wouldn’t get an extended warranty from there, but if the car is a deal do it

i almost bought my equinox from there, until i talked to the moron.

i would stay away.

Ummm not.

anybody have any specific stories?

The misses is looking at a couple 2005-2007 cobalts for around 7-8 grand, with around 40k miles on each one…

does he have wacky waving inflatable flailing tube men?

hey if you can cut through the bs and get a deal, go for it. Or you could just find a cobalt here and show the crazycheap price to that dealer to get the price down

i bought the wifes expedition from there and got a great deal.

They are like 3 grand cheaper than chevy dealers local to me.

Local chevy dealers want like 10-11 grand for a used cobalt.

These guys have some for 7-8 that look decent.

If you go on autotrader, there are TONS of dealers that have used cobalts for 7-8 grand, but I have no desire to drive to Michigan to get one…

Don’t do it! i know him.

I seen the 2007 GTI for $12.5k and thought WOW, then seen it had 64k… How the hell do you drive 64k in a year!

And he offers free carfax on all vehicle :tup: seems legit

Man i love wacky waving inflatable flailing tube men!
i want one haha

(no homo)

I know a few people who have bought from there, they all had good experiences.

I know a few people that eneded up taking the cars/trucks back.
One couple had the truck for a week, had trans problems, and they couldnt get it to pass into inspection

lol

seriously, stay away from that guy, he scams everyone he can. trust me on this

Im sure dave basil can find you a used cobalt, and you wont have to deal with some jackass.

I almost bought an accord from there. I test drove it and they never detailed it after they got it, it still had dog hair all over the back seat from the previous owner. I only didn’t get it because it was a 5 speed though.

But there are some crazy cheap cars there. lol. I’d say as long as you are prepared to do some maintenance it shouldn’t be a problem. I’m sure he doesn’t know if a car is gonna lose a tranny or not. Same with any used car, its only as good as the previous owner took care of it.

Technically as a dealer he has to give you a 30 day warranty if it has under 100k. If you buy a car from him definitely take it to a couple mechanics to have them fully inspect it, to see if any problems will arise.

I’ve never had a good experience from anyone who’s motto is cheapness tho. =\