crooked cops. we give these people "authority"

dude, havent I made it apparent that making friends is not something I care about? I make friends with people who dont talk shit without knowing who I am… if you can talk shit about me without being able to pick me out of a crowd of people why do I want to get along with you? NOW, if I personally know someone and they talk shit, then I may try and work things out… Only reason I personally talk shit is becuase I wont sit on a forum being talked about without saying something back. If you look far far back, you will never find me being the instigator in any situation…

Take mk30r for example… I came onto this forum and posted dyno sheets to a car I bought from a dealership that were given to me… Without knowing who I am this chode comes at me calling me all types of names and that im a liar and posted dyno sheets from a website??

Sad part is… He knew where I bought the car from and was supposively friends with the person but YET too scared to call him up and ask if he sold me the car with dyno sheets. HAD HE DONE SO, his “FRIEND” would have confirmed that he DID give me dyno sheets that were supposively again given from the previous owner and he could have avoided me hacving a life of HATE towards him… not that he cares obviously…