crooked cops. we give these people "authority"

Last time I checked, i only had a problem with a few members on here… I sold signh a tv, hes happy with it and might be putting a pepsi machine at his studio, krazykid has helped me look at vehicle so i didnt buy a roach, pretty sure he doesnt have a problem with me, Nick Alero came over to my house and drive my e90 to the shift meet pretty sure he has no problems with me, Nedz32 has been my workout partner for the last yr and we chill often, lski bought s2000 seats from me, shook my hand when done and was happy with transaction, I met up with deadbeattrec a while ago to check out a diamond he was selling and occasionally ask him about deiting and what not, he doesnt tell me to fuck off, iom g8 gt almost bought my red bmw and I used to know his brother kyle, no beef between us Chris Cossey I had a little problem with a while ago but we determined the problem and now are cool, frank underboosted has helped me tow my s2000 to the salvage inspection and helped me tow various other vehicles in the past within minutes of calling him, no problems with him… Im not gonna sit here all night and explain the relationship i have with shift members but please inform me on who this EVERY BODY is?? And I would REALLY like to meet up…like asap and hear you talk to me the way you are on here…