DAS Germans...

Does anybody install and align on saturdays? Otherwise I will have to wait quite a long time until Dental School Stops PWNing me on weekdays.

Should bring on the snky snky next season in auto-x.

:tup:

Should do wonders for you on the track… :tup:

for the lggy?

I have KW VII… Best suspension set up I have ever had…

What are they going on?

cleve hill auto… lol they install and align on saturdays. call and ask for paul 634-9789 tell him andrew sent you

2005 Legacy GT. If you have ever been to a WNY Autocross or a FLR autocross you may have seen it.

Until you wanna change the settings :slight_smile:

But yeah, they were great

I would have hybrid do it but they arent open on weekends.

There is supposed to be some hardcore auto-x alighment guy that does this kind of stuff that works at northtown subaru.

RobHimself go his car performance aligned with him sitting in the drivers seat as ballast at northtown.

If it dosent cost me eleventy billion dollars I might give them a try.

The ones on subarus are super easy they adjust through the top hats

Im trying to install my camber plates and top mounts right now… The shock rods are spinning around in circles. :mad:

Tried impact wrench, shock rod is still spinning around in circles this time even faster. I hope Im not damaging anything with all this spinning.

The damn nut isnt even halfway seated. The nylon insert in the bolt is giving the bolt enough friction to spin the entire shaft. The shaft does not offer enough resistance to trigger the impact portion of the impact wrench. Its just going around in circles.

Might have to buy a strap wrench tomorrow…

throw a little wd-40 on the threads before you put the nut on the nylon wont make as much friction.

You have a PM.

Nice…they look purdy.

Nice! Make sure to check out your local curbs after you have them installed.

before and after pics please. pref. the same location and same shot angle.

wrong guy, jarod in the evo did in his wrx. But i can see how you could confuse us :wink:

I know there is a guy at NT that is really anal about his allignments and will have you in the car for it.

True it’s a complete pain… Wish I had gone with the VIII…

What Variant?

^2