Dish Network Customers

woohoo almost catching up with DTV :slight_smile:

And with superior price, hardware, and DVR interface. :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha well by 2015 you should have the same amount of HD channels, then we can talk hardware. BTW my DVR is perfect, with on-demand too :slight_smile:

not sure about price i pay 10 a month for all HD channels.

between blowing away voom and the new sat launch, they should be very close shortly. As soon as they get their local HD offerings to where they want them to be they can focus on national stuff.
Enjoy paying extra for every room you have DVR in :stuck_out_tongue: 4 rooms, including 1 HD DVR, for one $5.98 service fee and no box upgrade fees FTW.

its all good, each has they’re strengths and weakness’

as long as its not TW :slight_smile:

like ive stated i had dish for along time, and prolly still would but they refused to carry the YES network, so i switched, im glad i did tho.

Yeah its a game of cat and mouse between the two sat companies. One or the other is always playing catch-up somewhere.

the 2 sat providers is at least a judgement call, like benz vs. BMW. TW vs either dish co is like hyundai vs. BMW, except if the hyundai cost more.

yeah, they replaced Kung Fu with a fucking fishing channel. i am going to punch someone

I did not watch my buddies die face down in the mud so some redneck could watch fishing 24/7

some how i can see you watching the fishing channel :gotme: drinking a few

are those of you with your HD on 61.5 getting the locals yet? I have 129 for HD RSN’s but i may need to repoint my 3rd dish.

Still nothing over here.

http://www.tvpredictions.com/dishlocal052908.htm

LOCAL HD’s! :headbang:

I see NBC HD, CBS HD, WNLO 23 HD, FOX HD.

No ABC HD. I’m not keeping this ghey antenna just for ABC and WNYO.

:tup:

Time to go change my favorites around again.

stupid 61.5

does anyone know what exactly direct is doing with the 2 99 sats? I know ultamately they will be ditching the 99 sat (international programing) and moving it to either the 103 or 99. My gut tells me that direct will also be moving the spanish and local programing to the 99 and 103’s and will sell the 119 back to dish network and possibly the 110 also. I would love to see that happen at least. This is not a rumor it is just my own personal thoughts.

I’m impressed with the quality of the Dish Network HD locals. CSI is on right now and I’m having trouble telling the difference between Dish Network HD and OTA HD. Going to record something later on both and look for a good dark fast motion scene to see if any compression pixelation shows up.

ABC should be on soon too from what I heard. As for WNYO, I doubt it.

" Dish Network, which now has roughly 80 national HD channels, plans to offer 100 national HD channels and local HD channels in 100 markets by year’s end."

Does anyone have a side by side with Dish Network and DirecTV national hd.

Why am I not getting my locals in hd yet? I got all the new channels they added but still no locals?

Assume you paid for the locals? They just replaced the SD locals with HD. 002-00 is now HD, 004-00 is now HD, etc.