Dkid15's K24 OEM Vtec killer EP3

WELL THATS YOUR FAULT GET THE MODZ GOIN BITCHHHH

Thats exactly what im doing on this car. FYI the “VTEC Killer” phrase you speak of is made for the kseries by Go power, Toda, Blueprint racing…etc The k24a1 head flows just as well as the k20a2 head. When you look at the specs of the a2 cam as well they are more aggressive than the stage3 BC cams for the k24a1. Yet i am maintaining oem reliability because i am running parts that have gone through countless R and D and there meant to work together. I am running exhaust rockers on the intake and exhaust side from a nonvtec car so that i only run on the vtec lobe.

This setup is way more effective in a kseries car than a B. Onefstek dynoed at 281whp 211 wtq with a setup similar to mine. Just a little higher compression, and a ported head and intake manifold. I believe he had a slightly more aggressive cam as well. It was a custom ground a2 though.

It says new clutch? in my parts list. Most likely going to run a resurfaces a2 flywheel. !8lbs to my 27lbs. And a CC stage 4 clutch.

Well you need kpro wayne. They do have harnesses now for the accord so it is doable. I bought my cams and gears for 60 dollars shipped. And the rockers for 100 shipped new. Tecnically thats all you need. Other than a tune. Its very cheap in other words.

multiquote>>>>>>>>>>>>…>>>>>>>…>>>>>>>>dkid

what if my car already vtak? does it double my already stellar HPs?

I gotta keep up with the post whores when i have time.

Dkid, i dont know who makes what now, blueprint racing didnt exist years ago, and K-modding was at the intake/exhaust level then.

but Toda racing has the Original VTEC KILLER setup. which eliminates the VTEC solenoid all together and runs some huge cam profiles. a friend of mine had the killer setup on his 95 b16 (type r internal) civic hatch… it idled like a monster and pulled realyl hard for a little na 1.6

Yeah its the same thing. Im using a smaller lobe so my idle isnt too bad but it will pull pretty good, especially with the added displacement and bumped compression ratio. Ill be sure to post pics of the build over thanksgiving break.

I have an a2 and a z1 flywheel if you need one, $40. And get something a little more mild than a CC Stage 4, trust me, it is not needed until you’re making some big numbers. I would’ve gotten a different clutch than my CC4, but I got mine BNIB for $200 shipped so I couldn’t pass it up.

Stefan’s car has a lot different set-up than what is in the first post of this thread. His “little higher compression”, ported head, and intake manifold make HUGE differences. This should make what the usual, run of the mill, K20/K24’s make which is around 220-230whp(give or take).

Lol, your car will idle like a stock car, OEM cams aren’t going to have a lopey idle like Drag Cartel Stage 4+, TODA V-Killers, or any highly agressive cam.

Oh and for injectors, go with the RDX 410’s with tC clips.

he clearly said that lol

No, he said his idle wouldn’t be “too bad”. Gtfo.

he said he was using an OEM cam to avoid to rough idle of aftermarket cams. you fail.

If the vtec lobe is engaged at all times, it will have a lumpy idle. Interesting set-up

vtec

Tdi

nos

HGH

PAH!

The office.