dorrough

King of queens

you guys are fucking retards.

super mario bros.

Melrose place

jacksonville jaguars

Kahuna beach

dusseldorf, germany

Heres an idle and dyno vid of heitzkes vtec killer setup. He made 210whp and 183 wtq stock compression, stock prb intake manifold and a 2.25 inch header. Mike@elite tuning said he could ahve easily make 230whp 200wtq with an rbc, better header and 3 inch exhaust. The cars still probably fun enough for me.

In response to your cam comment. Lance is right it will idle lopey. look at the specs on a stock a2 cam. They are more aggressive than stage 3 cams for the k24a1.

Also i am not talking about stefens car that made 327 whp. I am talking about a customer car thats in the supporter section.

thank god you have a quiet axleback caus that sounds like shit lol

I know its a magnaflow cat back. Im gonna do a twin loop to keep the noise down while cruising to the kramer residence.

Momma and Poppa Kramer will appreciate that. Unlike A CERTAIN OTHER CAR WITH A K20 IN IT THAT WAKES THEM UP EVERY TIME HE LEAVES :lol

My shit is just genuinely loud. When inside it you constantly feel like you’re in a race car. :lmao

fucking hoopty

fixed

Nah not at all. Thanks though. It romps the shit out of your $15,000 shitbox and never breaks! Imagine that!

the office

That’s how mine is too. The vid of that car at idle sounds just like my car.