Dkid15's K24 OEM Vtec killer EP3

I hate loud cars… its so obnoxious

Well so much for having better times at the AutoX in my EP…awesome build, can’t wait to check it out man.

Thanks man, Im gonna need some 16x8 for next season too lol

My car has been fixed for quite a while.
Didn’t your engine blow up? :rofl

TPS>RSTi

Yep, just in time to put away for winter last year due to abuse(not something that would’ve happened out of the ordinary). Put almost 18,000 miles on the new motor without 1, single, hiccup. Thanks for playing though, your shit sucks.

mad hatred and shit y0

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?p=887409#post887409

Someone just finished the same exact build as me. made 246/191. Hes running slightly more agressive oem cams, but ill have slightly higher comp. and im at sea level.

dkid puttin in werk

Ok updates: The head is going together tommorow morning. Probably going to pull the block apart too. Im too anxious.

idc what he made. whats he mph?

ITs a road race car pete.

I just wanted to share that im going to be finished with this engine pretty soon. I might change my mind and use aftermarket rods with ACL bearings so i can rev about 1000 rpm higher. I think 8200 is the safest ill go on the a2 oil pump. Anyway just thought id share and see what some of you thought.

higher rpm is win

Ehh a k24 at 8200 is at the same piston speed as a k20 at just over 9k. So it gets a bit dangerous. I just set up my engine stand and continued cleaning everything. Going to send in my final order to honda once i pull the rods and find out exactly what bearings i need to get. Will be doing this on sunday. Also lozano i need to pick up that flywheel whenever your free.

I’m spinning to 8800 on a stock z1 pump, you should be fine. And the flywheel is here, in my garage on the bench. Whenever you want it!

Gotta love stock b series pumps 10k all day

What does this guy think he’s an indian? What is he a god damn asshole, what the fuck is he doin?

5 6 4 3 you some stupid bitch

oem honda bearings > acl

:thumbup