Firearm BS thread

Our club charges $ 6 for a round of 25 birds.

1 Like

Right on! I can’t wait to get out and shoot a bit more now that the weather is getting nicer.

TN now has guns in schools

The law requires criminal and mental health background checks of prospective teachers along with training courses and approval from school administrators.

Also, if I had a nickel for every time…

Angry protesters screamed “blood on your hands” when the bill was passed… Democrats accused Tennessee Republicans of “fascism.”

2 Likes

Its about time. While I’m disgusted that this is even necessary, its time for these whack jobs to face real opposition when they go off their meds.

3 Likes

1 Like

everytime i see these pics im reminded how woefully unprepared I am for the apocolypse

Invest in precious metals:

Lead
Copper
Brass

1 Like

7 tickets aquired.
Thanks @1QIKZ. Now we just have to figure out what to do about my Sons Sr. Prom which happens to be that same day.

1 Like

Invite everyone. They’ll have a better time at our event.

2 Likes

lol

Unanimous

The decision means the NRA may sue a former New York official, Maria Vullo, who pressed banks as well as insurance companies to stop associating with the NRA after a 2018 mass shooting at a Parkland, Florida

“The opinion confirms what the NRA has known all along: New York government officials abused the power of their office to silence a political enemy.”

Seems to be an ongoing theme as of late.

1 Like

Yeah dude

Hung out with a large number of deplorables for the monthly varmint bench rest shoot. Weather was damn near perfect…

3 Likes

Looks like a good time

Bump, pun intended

1 Like

Lets guess what hocuk will do…

Seems like a good time to mandate bolt action rifles.

Gun raffle day.
I’ll be happy with prize 1 if anyone has spare karma to throw my way

1 Like

Put the basket raffle board outside yo.

I might be nearing DUI, but i ain’t driving.

1 Like

1 Like