FireFox bandwagon

i dont really see any benefit to using it. infact on some sites it seems to screw up the graphics.
i just think a lot of people that want you to think they know a lot about computers use it so they can bad mouth IE and feel like they have some edge on the average user.

maxthon is a little weird… guess i can get used to it… how do i pull over saved p words and favorite websites?

add in the amount of time to migrate and I agree 100%

add in the amount of time to migrate and I agree 100%

who gives a fuck. computers are for faggos.

I like firefox mainly because it loads pages faster, displays (most) pages better/more accurately, plus their add-ons are great (NoScript, GMail notifier, etc.).

Im using it at work now… like it alot more then Safari on these macs. macs=p00p

no browser opens anything faster than another.

a redhat server migration can easily be had over a weekend :slight_smile:

I disagree.

www.puritanboard.com/forum/

Unless they switched servers and operating software, open it in IE, and then FF. There is a good 10 seconds difference in load-time… consistently.

what are you talking about exactly? i’m not going to argue with you… a website is a website is a website… browsers only display websites and caches files… the limiting factor is the speed of each sides connections.

i agree, shit don’t load any quicker with firefox than it does with IE. but i don’t know anything.

The time it (used to) take to load that main page was 15 - 20 seconds. To load the same page in FF, took a fraction of a second.

How much things change in 5 years.

Opera

lol… where’s don been?

now you sound like darkhomo

why, because i actually liked Don unlike 98% of this current board’s members?

I never had a problem with him, but apparently he wanted to have words with me because I was dancing with his wife at the Pinks party. Jeff talked him out of it I heard.

Sorry again man.

I must have missed the memo…? I just thought he didn’t come on anymore…?

:confused: