FOR ALL THE HYUNDAI HATERS!

It’s still a Hyundai. Car of the year ≠ Best car of the year…

If you want a cheap faux-luxury car, then the Genesis is right up your alley. To each their own, but I wouldn’t be caught dead in one.

kewl

penis

lol.

funny you say that…

I love how everybody rants n’ raves about how Toyota > Hyundai but if that was so, then why was Fuccillo’s toyota store bringing in so little income that he had to go and spend MILLIONS building a new HYUNDAI STORE to compensate!

But does that also mean you wont touch a toyota, chevrolet, ford, isuzu, buick, mazda, dodge, jeep, chrysler, mitsubishi, scion, suzuki or subaru since he also owns all those?
http://www.fuccillo.com/Splash/0018-0000-999-01-0000000000/

Seriously why would you base your opinion of a maufacturers brand off a dealership:picard:

I don’t think it helps fucillo being on grand island. Why would I drive all they way there, and pay a toll when I can get the same cars at the 20+ other dealerships in wny.

i agree 100% but he will pay your toll :rofl:

however i have lost hamburg/orchard park residents to N.town/transittown for literally $3/month when they live 2 min from me and 30 min from them… And anytime you are in for service we have free loaners ($30,000 AZERA’s with navi) not some shitty shuttle van to drop you off at your house and leave you there

Thats because most people are retarded and think monthly payment is the bottom line when it comes to buying a car

I dont really dislike Hyundais, i drive one, its okay but its nice because it is very dependable, never had a problem, i wish Hyundai luck with the new rides :slight_smile:

company would have died off already if it wasnt for their 10yr warranty.

True, good point. It is like the best deal going right now, plus they are very good with warrantys and wont try to fuck you over. They are definitly the best in warranty customer service

Jeeze slopoke, does your mom work in the wash down portion of the nearest Hyundai dealership? You are getting awfully butthurt that most people on an automotive enthusiast website are aware of the fact that Hyundai makes piece of shit cars for the most part that are cheap and unimaginative.

I also like how you ASSumed you knew what FearBefore was talking about in starting a portion of his story as to why he doesn’t care for Hyundai’s and made some asinine connection that must mean he doesn’t like any other make that Fucillo sells either.

Keep fighting the good fight though champ.

Hopefully Hyundai gets there initial quality up where it needs to be if it wants to compete with the Lexus and Infiniti crowd for $40k luxury sedans. No one wants to spend that kind of money on an Asian luxury sedan and have it break constantly or they would have probably bought a German sedan.

:lol:

I dont argue that one bit… However 40k isnt really all that much for a nice sedan now days… Hell the accord and maxima can add up to mid-high 30’s now an those are slow fwd that are not performance oriented at all

And fyi i work for Towne Hyundai/Autochoice, thought 90% of this board knew that already… oh and if you look at my location

Also when did Hyundai’s break down alot??? Rot out and look like junk yea, that they did but we still get 300,000 accels in on trade…frequently

Please tell me what company makes IMAGINITAVE cars that isnt going out of business??

face it man honda/toyota/acura/hyundai ALL BORING RELIABLE CARS…

im not here saying they are the greatest things on earth however they are truely living up to an amazing underdog lifestyle/story and starting to surprise alot of people and draw alot of attention… i started this thread to show that

What? Maxima is the OG 4 door sports car. It might be a FWD V6 but it still does 0-60 in 5.8.

The Genesis is what? 6.2 for the V6 and 5.7 for the V8.
So I guess if the V6 Maxima is a slow, the V6 Genesis is really slow?

I do really like the 20 gallon fuel tank. So that is a plus.

I am sorry you have to work with sean kipp

why? its great having a boss 5 days older than myself =)