***FOUND: red/black Sil-40 in Waterloo area

Nevermind, Im retarded.

:slight_smile:

Wicked, I’ll change the thread title and remove the sticky.

Congrats!

-1 for the bad guys lol

Congrats man, Glad to hear the car has been recovered

wow that was hella fast!

good job son!

Yeah thats fucking awesome! I’d be pretty damn happy thats for sure, with or without bumper damage. Lucky it was just some idiot and not someone a little smarter thats for sure. Anyways good to hear. Congrats

congrats man, thats good to hear that the car is back pretty fast.

Andrew, so good to hear they found it!
My jaw hit the floor when i heard it was stolen, considering steve had just taking me for a spin in it aha!
Congrats, and nice work on getting the word out!

Awesome, +1 for the internet and the SON community for raising awareness quickly. Do people get their cars back after they have been recovered by the police? A buddy of mine just had an s13 hatch stolen in ajax as well, probably a month or so ago.

Good shit I hate punks who steal cars…

and you didn’t call the cops damn!

Do you read before you speak…someone clearly said the guy did not know it was stolen untill he came on SON and the car has been found.

all i have to say is those thieves =
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/fail-owned-spare-fail.jpg?w=500&h=375

How about I was dropping someone off and I first read the post when I got home after…FU…

SON is getting along!! tear. congrats man.

and again…
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/fail-owned-trunk-fail.jpg?w=500&h=375

Once everything is figured out post up some details I am sure there are a lot of people on here wondering how it went down. I am hoping insurance is not involved at this point.

Going to edit the first post with story details, Its turning into a bit of a twisted situation. I’ll have more details in a bit.

Thanks again to everyone that was keeping an eye out, feels great to know the community can respond so quickly in a situation like this. The owner of the car isn’t active on the forum but he is very thankful for everyone’s help.

Maybe it was a tow truck driver who stole it…half of them are ass holes and a bet you a lot of them are crooked.