FYI: no more contract extensions for changing price plans with VZW

exactly as the title states. as of yesterday, if you need to change your price plan, there is no contract extension.

adding lines, new lines, upgrades still will require contracts.

the only other company to do this is alltel.

:tup:

good, i really need to figure out how to get my plan cheaper >:

[quote=“evolve”"]

the only other company to do this is alltel.

[/quote]

att lets you change rate plans with out extended your contract…

Funny that you posted this just now… :wink:

[quote=“66impalass,post:3,topic:36648"”]

att lets you change rate plans with out extended your contract…

[/quote]

unless this changed within the last 6 months this isnt true.

I could be wrong

[quote=“SVT3945,post:5,topic:36648"”]

unless this changed within the last 6 months this isnt true.

I could be wrong

[/quote]

Back a few years it was true but I am not so sure now either. Only one way to find out.

I swap my text/data/voice plans constantly online and my contract end date is yet to change

i could be wrong on the other companies thing. i believe i am correct on it but i dont stay up to date on them nearly as much as i do on vzw.

Sweet.

ATT lets you move your contract rate plan, change features up or down on anything without contract extension

features havnt been a contract extension as long as ive been with them, which is 4 years this month

son of a bitch. we just signed a new contract last week.

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:12,topic:36648"”]

son of a bitch. we just signed a new contract last week.

[/quote]

did ur mom get a new phone? then you need to

u dont NEED to sign contracts just because urs was up, so if ur mom just went in to sign one…

:picard:

[quote=“evolve,post:8,topic:36648"”]

i could be wrong on the other companies thing. i believe i am correct on it but i dont stay up to date on them nearly as much as i do on vzw.

[/quote]

att has always done this AFAIK. both features and price plans.
maybe in another 5 years vzw will get with it on not requiring it for adding lines

[quote=“Joe,post:14,topic:36648"”]

att has always done this AFAIK. both features and price plans.
maybe in another 5 years vzw will get with it on not requiring it for adding lines

[/quote]

Maybe in 5 years AT&T’s service will stop sucking?

AT&T Service especially where you are should be fantastic, theres about 4 towers per square block in NYC

[quote=“Daddie,post:15,topic:36648"”]

Maybe in 5 years AT&T’s service will stop sucking?

[/quote]

404 bad service not found
but hey, i bet all of those billion little gay things that verizon nickel and dimes their customers on really help to keep their service in tip top shape as well. I don’t even have them personally, nor will i ever, and they still managed to screw me out of $100 through the mail-in rebates with evolve’s store.

that wasnt wireless…

but you never got that? dude you shoulda let me know. pm me any info you got on it.

something went wrong on vzw’s end, they gave me all kinds of shit cause i wasnt a customer of the wireless end and wanted extra documentation 3 times, i finally gave up on it

ugh, thats the shit they promised me wouldnt happen. its two seperate companies, you dont need to be a wireless customer to qualify…