Gauging interest in Drift Event

LOL I am very much aware of this but I have sticky tires and little power so no fun for me.

Maybe Devans has an open date? What about the abandonded airport in Utica where woodstock 99 was held?

Im in for the melting of rubba !

TransAM :open_mouth:

the ideas are awesome, keep them coming…

as far as the shaved door handles go, we don’t really give a shit but if we operate under the assistance of USDrift, then we are kind of stuck abiding by certain limitations and rules.

Tungsten, I would definitely still write the letter and we can change the “to” line for different venues.

new sig for the appropriate.

could you possibly find out some of these rules that my be applied?

i also have some used tires saved…if i can find someone with a truck i should be able to provide alot of used tires (i work at goodyear) i have 10 good tires saved for the 16’'s ill have on my 240 but if someone will pick up loads of tires at night (after hours) i will mark them and stick them outside

:rofl :bh: :rofl

If you ever have any 17" tires let me know, doubt it though.

I can has decent tires? :open_mouth:

You read my mind on the Plattsburgh thing. you get in a whole heap of shit just for being on that base. It has a lot of roads that would make it a sick road course though.

Skidmore never shuts down enough for an event and their parking lots are weird. they all have long strips of grass down the middle and are like two levels if you get me.

People give me names and phone #'s.

someone said there was an abandoned airport in plattsburg…? I’m guessing not the int. one.

Don’t worry we talked about it and we know X-gates is going to deny us. We’re just using it as practice for talking to other venues.

Sam, alright I’ll type that up tonight after I make a few calls. I’ll email you a copy when I finish.

alright, well let me know what else I can do, I will definitely read over the letter though

PLattsburgh is not an international airbort. It is an abandoned military base.

PM me nudez for my name and phone number

ill look in the back, i know for a fact i have a low profile 17 pretty worn though

forgot to mention if your always a dick, no tires

the thing about the tires that i get from goodyear they will have enough tread for a run or two (hence used tires), if they hold air im finishing them off until they dont anymore

if anyone has a tire machine it would be a good idea to try to get a compressor to power it so we can swap tires right at the site

I have a mobile tire machine that we took to events back in the day… Charged 5 bucks a tire for dismount and remount… I have it up for sale because we all run 18’s and the machine cant do anylarger than 16’s so its no use to us anymore, If i dont sell it by the time of the first event, if someone has a truck and wants to hookup to my trailer to bring it down and use the tire machine… im cool with that… Youll need a 5th wheel though, its not a regular ball hitch

*NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

Just called Lebanon valley.

They want to do it! Good thing we had USDrift’s name to throw down. the $5mil insurance was the killer! He said weekends are booked, but Friday nights (I was thinking we could do any weekday night, just so we can run longer/uninterrupted and lower price) are the best bet.

-Also, another guy named Joe Calvart or something from Connecticut called them earlier and wanted to put on an event. One event. He said he’d have 30 or so cars. Howard (the boss) said call back in 10 days since he’s on vacation, that’s also when Joe will call next. We’ll meet up with Joe and see what he wants to do.

So guys… we’re going to have events!!!

*nobody else answered, all voicemail so far. Wilton Mall is still a possiblity, and I don’t know who to call for ACC… I hvae their generic #, but I need something else, I looked around on their website and only saw department heads and the like.

Badass.

Just want to go on record again saying this is bitchin and I will be there.

I might have to come spectate and take pictures for our gallery that doesn’t exist…

i think a monday or tuesday would a good time, wed are test n tunes (wooohooo) thurs iono but friday is the dirttrack thing.

I’m a fan of Thursdays but I will go whenever, I’m just pumped we have a place to go