GPS Police finder

Does anyone know if there is actually a program that lets you see where police are located? Ive heard that there is a program out there somewhere that lets you see where the police are based upon some frequency that the cars emit. Im not 100% sure but I also thought that someone on the board was working on a program like this as well. Anyone know if its even possible?

this would be awesome if its true

Sounds kind of illegal. In for program.

how would it work… seriously…?

i have heard of radar dectors that store the location of places it gets “hits” and can tell you at later times where cops have been and might be in the future… or something like that, i will see if i can find it online

found a link to kinda what i was talking about

http://www.radar-detector-shop.co.uk/

www.speedtrap.com

then they have the scanners that beap when theres a strong signal… bearcat makes one

then u have RADAR detectors…

as far as i know i dont think they have COP CAR detectors

I think that would be a SERIOUS problem if they had a GPS Police Finder, just think about it for a second

:snky:

I call :bsflag:

I wouldnt doubt amhest and other areas track their own patrol cars with GPS>

Well I think the rumor is true that someone on here WAS working on a system like this. Im not sure if he still is.

i know for a fact that all departments do… and you will go to jail if you figure out how to hack there system

/thread

lol thanx

yes there is something like this, as in it will show you on screen.

They are also highly illegal for many obvisou reasons

He’s a terrorist lmao

pm me for where i can get this ;)… i still call BS…

what happened to good ol’ fashioned scanners and radar detectors? lol

lol its not BS many years back I remember seeing a 20/20 or one of those shows about it.

Well, if police do use GPS, then you could feasibly locate them, though it’s probably as illegal as radar jammers.

Its not by GPS, its done by triagulating their position based upon the radio frequency.