Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

Wayne, please buy 360 with some form of Call of Duty. I can’t imagine how fun it would be playing with you shouting at all the fucking kids. :rofl :rofl

yea man. i need one.

I’m about to split the thread just to continue with that discussion.

Wayne, I will buy Black Ops if you will buy Xbox, just to witness the epicness.

But yes, I’m holding out for Forza 4 as well.

HOLY SHIT. Detailed car interior combined with Kinect head and hand tracking is pure genius. :wow :wow :wow

Im 'bout to fix this broken SlushboX I have here, that I got like two years ago off Ilya, with the intent of fixing, but never did because I have a working Ps3 and Wii, and WRECK the LOT OF YOU in Forza and COD!

you know what SUCKS!!! I went out and bought a fucking headset for PS3 so i can yell at those little 12 year old faggots and it only lets you yell at the people on your team??? FUCK!!!

dieing :rofl

But you STILL scream into the headset/ TV at people on the opposite team like they will hear you!!! I should record you playing COD so that everyone on here can hear it, words can’t even describe how epic it is when you play- new made up swear words!

Oh and BTW we will NOT have antoher gaming system (XBox) in our household!

YOU DONT TELL ME!!!

OWNED

ouch :frowning:

:rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:crackingwhip

hah yea right, Wayne RUNS the house! He gets whatever he wants and I make him sammiches! Don’t ever let him fool you- I bet he already ordered a XBox!:wierd

:ninja

• rep
  • rep for sammiches.

:rofl

• sammiches for rep

So where did everyone go last night online? I joined the race mafdark started and then I was in there by myself for 5 minutes. No one else joined so I said fuck it and left.

I built a '09 ZR1, found another race that said “ROLL RACING IN TUNNEL” on the Route 7 track, and proceeded to do some roll racing/drag racing. A few peeps were catching on to the fact to hammer the piss out of it after 3 horn blows. I love not having a headset and listening to everyone yell at eachother lolz.

how do i join up / find you fools?

You click on the persons avatar in community screen, then if they are playing online, there will be a online icon, click on that icon and you can join their game. If you want to host a private game, go to your own lounge and invite friends.