Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

we should point out that lounge is in a different section then the other online games…

10-4. I seen you guys were on last night but couldn’t get ya.

PS3 is so gay its not even funny

You know I dont own Black Ops right? I figured you sent me invites, while playing GT to be a jerk. Made me lol

oh really?!?! lol nah i sent you a invite the other night when me and my buddies was lanning it up at his place. had 2 tvs 2 ps3s and a whole lot of internet. was epic. Murdogg can tell ya, he got in on some of our wars. was mad fun. i was all fucked up on 4loco and corona and yelling up a storm. I was wrecking shit that night. 4loco should be the gaming drink of choice. even if its disgusting.

Oh okay lol. I will getit at some point, but not right away. GT will keep me busy for a bit.

Speaking of GT, I see you guys on there now, whatchadoin? 'Cause Im watchin the Office…

At work, dying to play…:rofl

What classes and what not we doing tonight? I love the limit factor deal. I need to make my under 200hp car better lol

I’ll be home in half hour and then its ON you cunts!!!

hey you faggots kick someone out the room is full!!!

fuuuuuuuuck now i can’t find the room. god damnit. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. how do i get in there without linking through somones profile?!?!/

Umad. I just left it lol It just randomly popped up on my page, so thats how I got there

steam is epic failvisracehatch

so how do i get there? i dont fucking get it.

Its probably full, so it wont show up unless you have that box checked to show full games.

whos the fucking little kid sounds like god damn mickey mouse?@!!?!?!?!

I couldn’t believe you were on, I thought you hated ps3. Whoever we were playing with fucking sucked dick

fuck that i couldn’t take more of that stupid fucking midget rambling. fucking asshoel wouldnt shut upa nd sounded like the god damn small mexican from kenny powers. WHAT THE FUCK. oh and everything i type in game gets starred out cause the game can’t handle my shit.

:rofl

Just bought it. Installing while I take a dump.