Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

Back on topic

Forza>GT5

Mmmmmaayyybbbbeeeeeeeeeeeee. It says '03? Also have the Pikes Peak Quattro '03, and LeMans Quattro '03(<-Im keeping this one) but thats what I’ve got. And the stupid “Tank Car” and for my 200k miles driven ticket I got a stock 4dr silver G35 :facepalm

Z is sweet lol

Did anyone make round 1 of GT Academy?

I finished 230 in the Northeast…and 1001 overall…That was with a time I posted on Christmas…I wish I put in a few more runs…

I got to mid 600’s, but that was with a controller. I think a wheel would’ve helped a ton due to throttle and steering control.

Yeah I had a good amount of time on it and finished 72nd and 353 overall. I wouldn’t have a chance in the world for the second round :wierd

That’s really good…Congrats…

Just acquired an Audi R10 TDI race car. Also bought an R8 V10 and gave it the Dubai treatment. Bling bling, bitches.

Just won the Jaguar XJ13, then proceeded to come buckets around the Nordschleife.

Yea, I think it’s an 03, not a premium car. I think they are all silver, V10 powered, looks kinda like an S5. What do you want for it?

That car is fun with big turbz, if it’s the same one I’m thinking of.

Also, can anyone here clone a car for me? I just need one car done, a Gulf GT40.

Jim, I could possibly do the clone tomorrow evening.

Alright cool. I’ll send you the car. Edit; I may have to send it tomorrow too, I have a car to send possibly tonight.

If you want to copy it for yourself go ahead, it’s fully modded with a turbo.

Already got one lol, I can just clone and send to you.

Coss, can I come over and try this out? HAvn’t got to play GT5 yet. Maybe we can invite Vlad and force him to make us pizza while we play?

Sure dude, whenever you want. Dunno if I trust a Russian to make pizza. May have to get delivery.

Been craving some wings lately. I’ll txt u up

Viper ACR and STI RM both equipped with said Dubai treatment now. Ballin out of control.

DUMB FUCKING B SPEC DRIVER

Finally finished the b-spec and a-spec extreme races

Chrome paint is gay as fuck.

My b spec drivers are fine. I have a member from J.Clarks family tree that does serious work without telling him to do shit. Lv 32 coming up. Playing catchup to JVG’s Lv 37 drivers.