Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

Level 40 and 38 drivers. At level 40 they actually steer around cars now

For some reason I can not get past level 10 for my b-spec driver. I’ve done every race possible for level 10 and below, all gold but I’m about halfway from level 11. Any ideas on what to do?

grind it out. start race watch tv, come back later. championships usually give the most exp. points.

fuckin GT5 is srs bsns

Yeah it’s bull shit that even if you have all golds you have to re do races just to make enough XP to level up…They should have had more events…In A spec…lol

What do you have thats fun and cool? lol

I havent played the last few days, its as if I had a life. :facepalm All I really have left is the Formula races in Aspec, and the last series in Extreme. I dont really feel like doing the endurance races, so I have little interest in fully beating the game. As for Bspec, I have started Extreme series, but the fact that the levels dont gain fast enough… its just kinda old at this stage. I need to start playing online I guess.

Hmm, what about another 300ZX? lol
Or you could keep the VW Schwimminimmmmininmmmmmmmmwagwennn and Ill send another 300ZX?

Suzuki Cappachino with the race mod and power mods is surprising fun to drive

From now on, any car I send you will have the Dubai treatment.

Ill have to check that out. Ive noticed a lot of the crappy small cars are pretty fun to drive. Im over the X2010 already, I tried to drive it for the first time in a week on the Ring and after 10 turns and hittinng the wall 9 times out of those 10 I put it away lol.

I still want my damn IROC-Z too.

:rofl

Im sparaying my Volvo 240 Wagon in that shit tonight.

Yeah dude, thats cool lol. I did send you an IROC right? I still have one, so I wasnt sure. I will send in a bit, Ps3 is updating… to v3.56… yet Sony website only shows v3.55… hopefully its small.

Naw, no IROC yet.
Ill send you the 300ZX maybe tonight or tomorrow then you can send me the Nuvolari whenever you can.

Cossey I still have to send you the GT40 to be cloned for me…:excited

:lol

I’m sorry but i fail to see the attraction to it. I painted one of the LFA’s chrome. Looked like shit. promptly resprayed it back to pearl yellow.

KB I’ll send that Iroc as soon as I get the system update finished here.

Send me any other car in return, just to keep my car count the same.

I’ll send you a GT40 Gulf livery car I have, if that’s easier lol.

Just sent the IROC-Z to the KBB> And found a CTR2 in Used, I have the BTR, CTR also. I want more Porsche lol

Just bought a TVR Cerebra Speed 12, and in the process of cloning a Sauber Mercedes.

That will be much easier lol. As you would have to send me two cars back.

Thanks! I’ll send you something good lol.

damnit, I want this

I’ve got one i can send ya.

won br#6 as easy as all the others. had another 16 mill to blow so i spent 5.5 million of it and bought an R8 LMS RC