Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

I think its funny, Cossey my GT spawned all those others huh? lol Theres more bonus races?! I have like 12mil right now, I need a Formula GT, so thats like 5… what else is there awesome to buy lol?

Lol I’ve been cloning every night this week.

Jim- I’ll send tonight around 11:30 or so, as that’s when my 24hrs is up. I wish they changed so it was only once within a calender day.

Thanks Cossey, maybe tonight I’ll get a few minutes of free time away from work BS. I’ll be up until 7am anyway…fuck my life lol.

Right there with ya buddy.

how long does cloning take on average

Depends on what you do. If you’re sending a car to a friend and only need to copy your profile, you simply save the game to a USB flash drive then start gt5, send car/paint/etc to friend then exit game. Then delete the gt5 file on the ps3, copy the file you saved to the flash drive onto the ps3 and you’re set. I do that process twice as I usually send everything to my 2nd profile first. It’s very simple to do.

you don’t even have to delete the file, you can just overwrite it from the flash drive.

I know, I just do what JVG told me to do lol.

You guys are such hackers, lol. How big is the save file?

small

a cheap ass 5mb flash drive can hold 3-4 copies of the file. ranges ~800kb to 1.5mb depending on how far you are in the game.

I need some more random, fast cars. Send me something! And anyone that wants and X1/X2010 carbon still just let me know!

wad dy ya want beotch! LMP cars, group c shit. random old race cars.

I am happy you got rid of the donks on your Camaro and have moved on the Skyjacker suspension. :lol

I just purchased a few cars, as I usually do when I see something cool in the used lot.

-65 Shelby GT350R
-Z33 LM concept car (looks similar to Steve Millen’s Z32 300ZX IMSA car)
-Nissan/Datsun 240RS street car, also have the rally car version as well
-One or two more once my B-spec race is done lol.

Doing the all-Lambo B-spec event now and it seems my driver finally grew a set and cut inside to overtake in a braking zone. Actually saw some good action for a lap as well.

I should prolly mentioned that my driver is using a maxed out Gallardo LP 560-4, and he battled with a Miura P400 concept lol.

I get a chuckle every time I see my photo I took in your sig completely defacing ssssssmokinzz SS. :rofl

Thank you Boxer and Red for the IROCZ’s, I fully modded one, matte black primer paint job, and now the ass end sits sky high with the front all they way down. Spring rates and shocks are super soft on the lowest settings to achieve a false air shock suspension. Second and third gear power brake/burnouts were achieved during “staging lanes” on Special Stage Route 7 online drags. With an exhaust, it sounds like a 4.3L V6. This white trash mobile is unstoppable. I did notice when you step on the brakes, the tail lights go out…just like the real thing with a shitty electrical system.

Ill take a carbon X2010…I have a ferrari f10 i could send ya…

gtp_sg_gsr

Was pissed I couldn’t race that in a-spec when I bought it. Fuckers

Do want F10. Will return favor, name what car you want.

Oh wait I have the F 2007. I think. Whichever the 12.5 million dollar ferrari F1 car is.