Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

Anytime after 5PM…

Meh, I hate Daytona.

But its the road course Cossey!:excited

Do you know how many times I forget I am on the road course and I think Im on the full oval and “oh fuck, panic mode” kicks in when I find barriers half way down the back stretch after doing 200+MPH? King Sultan Prince Emperor of Dubai Edition Viper ACR doesnt always stop in time :rofl

hahahahahaha

Okay, I have the specifications all figured out for the 35 lapper I’m going to host :

Room will open : 7:00 EST, Saturday, February 5th
Green Flag drops : 7:30 EST, Saturday, February 5th

The Half hour is given to get in your own lap time for the grid order.

Course : Road Course - Daytona
Time : Sunny
Grid order : Slowest First
Cars : Super GT Class
Power : 581 HP
Weight : 950 kg
Boost : None
Penalty’s
: Weak
Mechanical Damage : Light
Tires : unrestricted

The room will be called : Shift518 35 lapper

Any questions, comments, or demands, just let me know.

• Please leave your PSN id so I can assure you have a saved spot and not one of those kids.

• This is just for pure fun :thumbup

Questions; what is a Super GT car? Can I run my RM ZR1 and call it close enough? Or is my Nomad Diabo considered more of a Super GT? Or isn’t Super GT the modern JGTC car race?

I was in a race today, 10 laps on the Nurburgring 24hour, started with 13 cars and after 7 laps I was the only one left. Gayyyyyy.

Yeah I’d call it good. I didn’t really mean super GT, just really race cars.

Cool, count me in. PSN is the same as my user name here.

Alright, and that shit always happens to me, once in a while you get one guy that will stay the entire 20 or so laps however many there are.

I’ll do that race.

Anyone else own an RM Evolution 9 yet? It handles very well, I wish this mod was offered for all premium cars.

Not yet, but I will tonight if I hop on. Been playing COD a lot lately, plus the new map pack came out yesterday.

It’s a bad ass car, really fun on the ring.

I was looking into another game to break it up a little, I hear Dead Space 2 is good?

KILLZONE 3 on 2/22

:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

Lights off, dark room, surround sound turned up. scares the shit out of you.

Yeah both of them are good. A little slow for me but I like CS and Quake shit, so yeah lol. Killzone 3 is supposed to be amazing tho, and the first Ps3 game to support 3D, not that any of us have the tv to do so bwah

Meh, 3D is a fad to me, just as it was in the 50’s or 60’s.

I kinda want a shooting/killing game for stress relief. I got a $75 Wal-Mart gift card from one of our clients as a gift, I still haven’t used it, so I was thinking of a game to buy or some shit.

GTA4 is greatest hit now so $20 if you dont have that

Yup, got that for PS2…or Vice City and San Andreas, close enough.

ReD, do you still have that Nuvolari you can send me?

yeah dude, I have been occupied. I will do it in a bit.