Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

lol!!! At least it got the creative juices going for a little bit. I replicated my 200 f/2L as best I could.

I want some good shit, send me whatever. I really don’t have much fast besides the X1 and I don’t have any race cars really.

I will send you sumptin kewl later after I get done watching this epic movie…mEga PYtHon VS GatERoId!!! :lol

Does that movie feature Peter North?

We gettin’ Arab monay! - Busta Rhymes

Cossey, you have the exact same color Suderia as I do, nice!

My quest to have every Lamborghini in the game is over, just acquired a Muira tonight. The final missing piece. Now I just need a couple more Corvettes and I will have all of those. I really wish I had my C6 Z06 in the game in real life. LeMans Blue, simple front lip, and dumped on a set of silver CE28Ns. Looks Sooooo good…

I got the red scuderia, but I refuse to put that wing on it lol Ruins the lines, and I can handle its rwd tendency, just like my Speed6, ugh at the wing selections. Lambo Gallarado has the best looking wings I have bought so far

I bought that orange color ZR1, but only my B spec driver has driven it. I’m shooting to have every Ferrari I’m the game soon. Then move on to maybe every Nissan. For Ferraris, I have the Enzo, 458, 430S, 330, California, and one or two more.

I think I only have 3 Ferraris, Scuderia, F40, and the 458. I know I sold my California for credits. I’m a Lamborghini and Corvette fanboi lol. I love beating the he’ll out of my ZR1, fun car to drive.

ReD; I agree on the wings, some of my cars need them but I refuse to have a god damn ricercari wing on them haha. The Gallardo body kit/lip kit selection is nice. If you still have that Nuvolari concept, send it my way and I’ll send you another 300ZX to finish up the deal.

I went on a buying spree and bought the Mclaren F1, MP4-12C, white R33 GTR, RM Evo 9, Nissan Silvia, Nissan 370Z, and the Infiniti G37 SEMA rice mo-bile. I think there was something else too.

Yeah well Im collecting all the McLaren F1. I win. lol

Edit: Just read your list, lol, you tryig to get the McLaren set too?

do you have the diablo racecar, because if not your quest still continues.

that is unless I send it to you…

Forgot I won the F40 lol. I bought a bunch of cars mainly to take pics off, but I’m pissed only the dumpy 5-spoke Volks are available on the R34. I had more Volk options for my damn Vette in the game. Another downfall of GT5 compared to Forza: you can only put certain wheels on certain cars and can’t upsize them. Forza you can choose diameter, width, everything. 7 months, 12 days to go.

Naw, I just bought those two Mclarens for the hell of it.

Yup, I’ve actually owned two lol.
I have: Nomad Diablo, Anneversary Edition Countach, regular Countach, Gallardo, Murcielago LP640, LP670, and the Muira. I don’t think there are any more, maybe I’m wrong.

Muira Concept?

Yea, that’s the one, the Bertone concept or whatever it’s called. I think there is just that one Muira? Or is there another one in the game too? There probably is :lol

not sure if there’s a basic muira or not, i just know of that concept thing you can buy or win.

Beat you to every ferrari

I’d hope so. You had the game a month before I did, and play it a ton more.

Gonna setup a 20 lap race on saturday or sunday, probably GT class cars or something like that, on Road Course - Daytona. Please let me know if your interested and what time, I’m looking at saturday or sunday afternoon.