Gran Turismo 5 General Discussion Thread

Gt Academy Stream:

Also, they added the FR-S.

I finally bought a ps3 and GT5, so send me some free cars :stuck_out_tongue:
ID is Leded_1

took friggen hours to update the game when i first loaded it. I did get a free toyota GT86 though, which makes the beginner races CAKE

Can only gift cars valued under 1 mill but I have a bunch (600+) what kind of stuff you interested in?

I’ve been playing this all day to get my cash flow back up

+1 its really what do you want, thats under a million. So no McLarens for you lol

Oh and last time I played it was still one car a day trades BS

toyotas, audis, porsches, muscle cars, subies

i’ll get on a little later to see if theres any specific cars i really want. thanks

My profile is LQ4Tahoe if anyone wants to gift/trade cars. Rtrac1, I’ll send you something in just a minute.

Crap, idk how to add you as a friend. Add me and I’ll send you a car or 2.

edit 2: added you, i think…

i have some duplicates i will give ya rtrac1

thanks fellers

sent you a maxed out 86, can only send one/day though

got it thanks. I was already using one and loving it, the one you sent is much faster though

sent ya a 69 camaro if theres any cars you need that you cant find post it up here

is any one good at setting up hondas for drag racing i want one to mess around with and i will trade something for one

got it thanks. I was already using one and loving it, the one you sent is much faster though

no problem

is any one good at setting up hondas for drag racing i want one to mess around with and i will trade something for one

ive got a pretty baller race edition civic i think… currently in a b-spec race making some $$$ but i will check on it later

anyone got a 4th gen camaro race car? ive been trying to get one of those FOREVER.

i’ve got a bunch of interesting cars i never drive if anyone wants to trade some stuff

thanks!

Anyone got any cars they wanna trade? I am look for mainly race cars and an Alfa Romeo DTM…

lmk, thanks.

I’ll see if I have one. Is it less than $1M?

Not sure, but I don’t think so. Cause I got a E190 DTM and it is 1.5 mill in online dealership with 0km. May be used is less than 1 mil? I am not sure.

I heart the 190 DTM

Any 1 got a top speed tune for toyota GT1