grip is gay

myself and the owner of the track were the only ones who were upset about the drifting that was going on.

i was responsible for helping to make sure everyone followed the rules, so thats what I was doing.

It was clear in the drivers meeting and on the handout that there was “NO DRIFTING”.

I think “speed drifting” is just a term that you made up.

I know what you’re referring to however, because it’s happened to me. It’s ok to give your car a bit too much gas out of a corner once in a while and its ok to go in a bit too hot once in a while - people make mistakes

But I don’t think its a coincidence that the two guy with “live life sideways” stickers (or whatever the hell your stickers say haha) are the two guys that happen to go in to the corners “a bit too hot” 5 times more than anyone else?

My job was to watch the performance of people at the track to make sure they were obeying the rules - I had people complaining about drifters saying “the guy with the white s14 and bodykit keeps drifting” (just as an example), etc. I watched you guys do it over and over and over on the same corners - not every single lap but several of them.

I was also following you around in marks car for nearly 2 full laps and you were doing great for 90% of it but 2 or 3 times you kicked the ass end out more than necessary and one of those times you spun out and i had to hit the brakes and go around you mid-corner. This was the time you ended up on the hill on the inside of the corner - I’m sure you remember. I can’t remember who I was with, I think it was zeeshan riding shotgun with me and we commented on the nice drift you were holding before you spun out. Too hot in to the corner? perhaps, but if you haven’t learnt the capabilities of your car by nearly the end of the day you definitely need to contrate a little more on that aspect.

I don’t see how you can deny it, it happens. And i don’t see how you can say it doesnt cause you to go off track - because every single one of the guys being accused of drifitng went off track at least once that day. the majority of other people did not.