Gumball Fatality

[quote=“MPD47,post:15,topic:28728"”]

:bloated:

[/quote]

que?

What if the people in the golf were your parents? The gumball rally is so fucking pointless.

I may have just done my best photochop ever :smiley:

[quote=“JayS,post:20,topic:28728"”]

Isn’t there something very similar run here? And no, I’m not talking about the legal C&D One Lap of America.

[/quote]

There are tons of rallies. Cannonball (Europe, Canada, USA), One Lap (where yes, they drive like assholes on the street too), Gumball has run in the USA, AKA Rally, Player’s Run, etc.

They arent illegal except in germany where they have made provisions for them being “organized road races”. Why should road rallies be outlawed because of two idiots?

[quote=“neonglh,post:22,topic:28728"”]

[/quote]

I’m sure the older couples kids would find that super ammusing if they came across that pic. Classy.

^^ I laughed a lil then i decided it was in pooor taste

:lol:
On a lighter noter, Mark that is hilarious.

Dont get me wrong, it’s horrible that it’s happened, but dont crucify the 1000+ participants of road rallies because of two idiots.

:biglaugh:

[quote=“MPD47,post:23,topic:28728"”]

Why should road rallies be outlawed because of two idiots?

[/quote]

Maybe because one person (and probably soon to be two) just lost his life so some rich asshole could race on public roads? The worst part is the majority of the people who can afford to run in the gumball can afford to go to track days as much as they want.

You do realize, they drive the exact same way on One Lap on the streets right? I know people who have done it, and I’ve been on the highway with them when they’ve ripped through NY.

[quote=“MPD47,post:26,topic:28728"”]

Dont get me wrong, it’s horrible that it’s happened, but dont crucify the 1000+ participants of road rallies because of two idiots.

[/quote]

Don’t get me wrong, it’s horrible that 1 person was killed and probably soon to be 2, but HAHAHAAAAHHHAAAA tHAt PIc iS sOSOSOOO funNY ROFFLFFLFLELOFLEOFLEOFLELFLFLLLLLEEEEE.

Tool.

[quote=“neonglh,post:22,topic:28728"”]

[/quote]

Omg, I feel like I’m going to hell for laughing at that. That is outstanding.

If that’s true, it should be shut down as well. Or at least modified to allow participants plenty of time between racing venues.

The days of light traffic and underpowered cars like in the days of the old Cannonball Run are over. Now these events are no better than organized street racing.

But whatever. Most people here think the highways are their own personal race track, so I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before we get our first local fatality similar to this.

:smiley:

[quote=“JayS,post:32,topic:28728"”]

If that’s true, it should be shut down as well. Or at least modified to allow participants plenty of time between racing venues.

The days of light traffic and underpowered cars like in the days of the old Cannonball Run are over. Now these events are no better than organized street racing.

[/quote]

Underpowered? You have no idea what you’re talking about. The days of the old runs had cars pushing just as much power as today, but with worse brakes, tires, and suspension.

Nanny nation we’re headed to. Let’s just outlaw anything that can kill us and live in padded rooms with food delivered through a slat in the wall.

EDIT: My bad…this is the actual car, #74.

[quote=“MPD47,post:23,topic:28728"”]

Why should road rallies be outlawed because of two idiots?

[/quote]

Because there are more than just those two idiots in this world :bloated:

[quote=“MPD47"”]

IPlease dont turn this thread into “OMG Open Road rallies” trash talk.

[/quote]

You must be really dumb or naieve to think that when someone from one of these assinine rallies kills someone, then tries to run, nobody is going to bash road rallies

I fucking hate these things. I always have. Maybe when I was 15 or 16, I thought it was cool to have a Lambo and be passing people in the shoulder, and tripling the speed limit, but it is beyond uncalled for. I have no respect for these piece of shit assholes you see on the gumball videos driving like pricks in traffic. If it was only them on the road, I wouldnt give a shit, but when I see these guys doing the shit they do in traffic, it makes me sick.

IMO, these rallies have absolutly no business taking place on public roads. Sure, you can argue that most people will not drive like this, but youre lying if you say nobody will. Watch any Gumball video…

If you assholes want to drive your cars hard, take it to a track, not on a public highway, where I am driving, where my family is driving.

^^Word.

[quote=“vq30de,post:37,topic:28728"”]

You must be really dumb or naieve to think that when someone from one of these assinine rallies kills someone, then tries to run, nobody is going to bash road rallies

[/quote]

Did I say I didnt think anyone would? Clearly I assumed this thread was going to take a turn like this, which is why I tried to head it off at the pass.

Dumb fuck.

[quote=“JayS,post:28,topic:28728"”]

Maybe because one person (and probably soon to be two) just lost his life so some rich asshole could race on public roads? The worst part is the majority of the people who can afford to run in the gumball can afford to go to track days as much as they want.

[/quote]

Name any sport, hobby, craft, etc. that people like to do and i guarantee at least one person has died.

I guess they should not allow soccer games anymore since people have been innocently killed in the stands.

While it sucks that one (maybe two) people died, that is no reason to end it all because of a couple retards.