Hand Helds!!! BAN!!!

thank you x2 im pretty sure my statement above is pretty well infromed having numerous police officers in my family.

you can fight tickets and win no one is saying you cant 9 time out of 10 if u represent yourself in court you will get bent, and waste your day

i am the law

true story:

few years back i was sittin at a red light downtown hamilton not wearing my seatbelt in my fishbowl coupe.
there was a cop sitting adjacent to me at the other light starring at me givin me this death look, i smirked at him.
my light turned green so i started driving, the second i couldnt see him anymore i tossed my seatbelt on and kept cruisin.
2 seconds later the fukr comes flyin around the corner with his lights on, crosses over into oncoming traffic just to catch up to me. he gets behind me, i pull over.
come to my window and says “i could clearly see back there that you werent wearing a seatbelt, you even looked at me and smirked like a smartass, i can see your wearing one now, but you weren’t back at that light”
i said “sorry, not me officer. i never put my car into gear without my seatbelt on, must of been someone else”
he luaghs and says “ya right, i seen you clear as day”
i said “ok whatever, i dont have all day, give me my ticket i know u cant prove shit, i’ll fight it, see u in court”.
he said “im not guna waste my time cuz i know i cant prove it, but here take this muffler ticket, cant fight that”
i literally started laughing ripped the ticket out of his hand and drove away with him still standing beside my car.
i payed the $50 or whatever ticket that doesnt affect my insurance.

^That cop is my hero. LOL

“But here, take this muffler ticket, can’t fight that.”

Why do we get muffer tickets for noise when there’s a functional catalytic converter and a valid e-test? Why don’t Harley bikes get them? They’re louder than almost any car on the road, from the factory.

HAHAHAHAHA I was just thinking the same thing!

My winter beater has limo tints, there is no way anyone can see inside even when they are standing next to my car.

I didn’t want to tint my 240sx but I thing I will give it a light tint in the back and a very light tint in the front.

If anyone remembers Bruce (Sidewayz) when he had a S13 before he bought the R32 his tints on the S13 were so dark even on a bright sunny day you couldn’t see the driver! It was unreal he even had the windshield tinted! LOL… pure illegal!.. but he needed it because he was a private investigator and he didn’t want to be noticed when he was siting inside the car or taking pictures.

i once asked a cop this very question. he said “if the muffler on your car is not oem or oem replacement, it’s illegal. any muffler designed to make your car louder than its ment to be is illegal. harleys dont get ticket cuz thats the way there made”

Harley’s are not loud from the factory.

The Harley dealer installs illegal mufflers, but tells everyone they are legal. Because this has been going on for like 50 years, everyone, including the cops, just assume they are legal and leave them alone.

No it’s because like half the cops for some reason own harleys. I friend of mine used to work at Harley Davidson on Front st. and he told me there were so many customers that are police officers it’s unreal.