HELP STOLEN 180sx HELP - Whitby

im thinking its time to envest in the boomarang . . . . Jared i hope your car pops up some were

^ghey.
so has th shop said anything to you yet?

No I’m going to be in contact with everyone monday. Police, Insurance, lawyers, shop etc etc and see what they all have to say about it.

Its true though, they can’t hide forever…

KEY FEATURES OF PARTS, if it has been parted:

-small chip on compressor side of turbo blade (t28 non BB from s14)
-kei office fronts ONLY with surface rust on coil springs
-rust on greddy rs BOV adjustment screw
-dented Trust 3" down pipe where it bends and becomes parallel to chassis (looks like it got bottomed out badly)
-kei office (modex) wheels are painted white, not original white or powder coat (so there will be chips from the lug nuts)
-hks evc 5 thats not calibrated yet

• bings exhaust will make a rattling noise if tipped upside down (vertically up) due to something in the muffler
  • side skirts are oem replica’s, non urethane
  • fmic is s14 sr and is unique because i had to personally modify it to make it work with a ca18det
    the cold side major vacuum line has been cut and then thats where the bov comes into play
  • front bumper has been shaved back poorly from when the oil cooler was mounted up front.
  • in case its cut up to a clip, theres a oil cooler or battery tray plate welded to the chassis, even if its removed you’ll see the weld marks

Also if anyone is on Quebec forums or anything out east can you please put it there? Apparently a lot of cars head out that way…

I just wanted to be the first to post that the car has been successfully found :slight_smile:

where was it found?

More info Now!!! Congrats Jared. Is it all in one piece still?

Car was located in Pickering (behind Mr.Lube)
I dont have the full details though , just the scoop.

fucken ehhh

hope its all intact jared

CAR IS FOUND !!!

THEY DONT HAVE AN EMOTICON FOR WHAT I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW.

Thankyou Mark whoever the hell you are.

Parked behind a mr lube in Pickering in a sketchy as dark alley.

Car was DEFINATELY going to be either driven or sold. They even fixed my hood latch !!!

WOOOTTTTT THANKYOU EVERYONE, especially matty for the support and everyone else who went looking and posted it on boards.

Unfortunately Mark whoever you are I gave your number to police just in case. I have no idea how you would have found the car there, and its not unreasonable to think you could have had a hand in it and bailed on the project. If not dude, you…are…GOD.

Car is in good cosemetic condition, I didnt have a car key to start it but if it drives as well as it looks then I will be laughing myself to sleep tomororw !!!

WOOOOT.

CONGRATS MAN, good to hear!!!

^^^
+10

Maybe now is a good time to organize group buy for Boomerang?
Let’s make thieves think twice before they touch any 240 in the future.

^^^lol expensive much

Boomerang is a must. Save the money and cut the theft insurance. They will give you $1500 for a 240sx. I bet its cheaper than getting theft :smiley:

I’m getting it next week.

Don’t have to be if we find Boomerang Representative who give us good deal.
He or She will contact everybody interested on the list with an offer by pm. If it’s to expensive for you for now, nobody will know that you actually didn’t install it yet but there will be many other Nissan cars with this system on and thieves will be caught. It’ll work and I’m in. Anybody?

1. Adam’s13
  1. Adam’s13
  2. lop3z

and con-fuckin-gradu-fuckin-lations jared.
im so stoaked for you right now, you and matty’s posts were prompt and very descriptive, no way this was going to get away from ya.

woot for you

Fuck yeah, way to go man… I’m so glad everything worked out. This was one car I would hate to see gone.

Again, congratz

congrats man… thats SOO sick that it was found