HOLY SHIT!!! Do you know what you just wrecked!

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:53,topic:34017"”]

My car is insured for the “mods” done to my car, but It is never as good as it was before it was hit, and if it’s totalled you are totally screwed because now you have to go find another car and start fresh. Insurance is not going to go out and find the car for you, then buy all the aftermarket parts, then pay someone to install them, then get the car back to you as it was like you had never lost it. Also seeing as you will have to do all of those things yourself, who is to compensate for all of the lost time finding these things, ordering these things, and installing these things. I would much rather just be driving my car instead of wasting the whole short summer we have fixing a damaged car because some retard in a Town Car wasn’t paying attention, or waste a whole bunch of time finding another cherry FD in this guys case.

[/quote]

if you’re that paranoid about it, you should either get it insured for a larger amount or keep it off the road as a show car. Accidents happen… sucks but thats life :tdown: