Holy torque steer....

Car just haz to much Horsepowersszzzzzr234#@$^

Stallmer spun the wheel bearings

They spinnin ni99a, they spinnin!!!1

If the problem was tires or alignment, the car would pull while coasting. But it goes perfectly straight. As soon as you step on the gas, it pulls left.

I don’t believe there is an LSD. So if I’m understanding correctly, check the motor mounts first? Tires are fine

Are the wheel bearings tight?

Does it make any sort of grinding noise while turning? Or seem to slow down a lot while coasting through a turn?

My hatch had the shittiest torque steer in the world from the LS swap. You just learn to live with it

hahah

Didn’t you just replace an axle and then all sudden it has torque steer? Any connection here?

+1 on bushings.

If not though, just out of curiosity - does it have a lsd? I know some aftermarket lsd’s run into clearance issues with bolts potentially rubbing casings, or bolts backing out (haha, yes) and rubbing casings…?

Edit:

this sounds like a much better option…

See I can’t remember if it pulled b4 the axles cuz they were so bad, I couldn’t accelerate hard without shaking the car horribly. Wednesday I’m. Installing a full energy suspension bushing kit. And pry switching out the axles. Gotta love warrentys.

Yea I think so

bad wheel bearing or CV/tripod would certainly cause a torque bias. you never mentioned possible grinding noises before :lol

Take a close look at the front lca bushing. They can fall apart and not be super noticable at a simple glance. When this happens its toes out on one or either side.

I replaced the lca bushings already. I will inspect the wheel bearings more closely on Wednesday. I don’t hear the grinding, but my buddy drove it today and he heard it. Also says that its not just torque steer, its something more than that.
I don’t think it’s the axles cuz it was fine right after i replaced them, unless one has gone bad already. I think the pass lca bushing might be the culprit… We will find out when i replace it on Wednesday. Also need to check the brakes too cuz today I noticed on my way home, i step on the brakes it pulls left too. Only difference is that the steering wheel goes left too while applying the brakes. It goes right while accelerating.

Bushings do funky shit when they get old or oil soaked

I just replaced the one a few weeks ago. But I think it’s got some play now.

morso provin my lower cntrl arm bushings thery

Well ill find out on wednesday