Holy torque steer....

Leave it to excon john. LoL. My fixes. Go to gym, hold wheel with both hands and only let go to shift, Start masturbating with left arm. Do you see where Im going?

Make sure tie rods, ball joints, rack are solid too…

:wtf :lol

I started using my left . Noticed a difference is the control and agility now. My left is almost as strong as my right . I thought I was the only one using this technique

You guys are dumb. If you hold the wheel, it is all over the place. You have to counter steer to prevent hitting other cars.
So no matter how much you masterbate, it wont help

That’s debatable.

energy susp bushing kit= /“tq steer” fail. its not torque steer if it does it whenever you’re on the throttle…

… its all that VTAKKKKKKKK kickin in!:rofl

Or lack there of

I think when you put the axles in you didn’t tighten the wheel bearings. Just a thought.

What do u mean? Wheel bearings are press in…

think he means over torquing of bearings. too tight and it wont want to spin as freely. but i think that would be an all the time deal then

Yea it would be all the time if that were the case

Just waiting on Jason to call and tell me my bushing kit is in

What about a broken front sway bar mount. Not an endlink but a mount something that you would probably miss if you weren’t looking for it

Nah its all good. Auto part international control arm bushing ftl. Energy Suspension bushing kit FTW.

bow down to the car god now lolol

Pretty sure I said bushings before you John. We shall duel till the death to decide.

i was the only one not sayin anything else , you were ramblin on about the whole front end lolol shut up bitch before i flip your chair

Haha

No, John, no. That is inappropriate.

for who ? i dont care lolol its not me in the chair .