How bout this for the Spyder?

[quote=“BikerFry,post:21,topic:34985"”]

You can use that coupon code for anything at performance peddler. Makes some stuff stupid cheap on there.

Be careful when modding a non-turbo 4 cylinder’s exhaust. They’re easy to make sound a lot worse than stock.

How’s your sound system? You’ve got a very sharp looking convertible, which equals pussy magnet. Audio and suspension upgrades is about all I’d do to an automatic convertible. It’s a party car, go with it. Putting “go fast” style parts on a car that isn’t going to make the car go fast is faking it, and faking it isn’t cool.

You’ve got a cool car, just not a fast car. Build on its good qualities, don’t fake what it’s lacking.

Solid head unit with an ipod interface, upgrades speakers, maybe a small sub, and it oughta sound real clean. A slight drop might give it a real nice stance, but suspension upgrades are expensive to do right, and should really be paired with a nice set of wheels.

I dunno, just don’t rice it.

[/quote]

Yeah i definetly hear ya, thats exactly what im thinking too, if it aint gonna be fast…oh well its ok, next car will be, so for this one i might as well make it look sick u know? as for my head unit im set lol, i know a friend in Best Buy car audio that hooked me up with a sweet ass Pioneer unit with full organic display and the ipod jack, speakers are all sonys so there good, i dont have a subwoofer…cuz my trunk…haha…what trunk? lol, but yeah, i dont wanna go ricer and id rather not be a poser fast car u know? This is my daily driver so i gotta be careful with wheels and suspension, because unfortunatly i gotta put it thru the winter :frowning: