how much power can stock a h22 motor make

I’m not giving misleading information when I say clearly it’s my opinion that the trannys suck, well I get my information from personal expirence. I have driven two turbo h series and just hated the shifting and feel of the gear box. Once again IMO that b series trans is much smoother

…so where exactly is the h22 more to mod? And what parts / prices?

All I did was go to laskey and look up valve prices it’s only a 25 dollar difference but this is the trend for everything http://www.laskeyracing.com/shop/valvetrain.htm
scroll down even the head studs are more

http://www.laskeyracing.com/shop/portflow.htm read at the end if it’s h series add this blah blah blah

No it’s not the trend for everything you’re talking out your ass. And i guess that 75 dollars total you posted makes up the 400 dollar price difference between the h22 and b18c1… Seriously you’re arguing cents when it comes to building a motor…

You cannot get around the fact that mahle golds and eagle rods will net you roughly 450 to 500whp… While being RELIABLE…

I said it’s more money to build a h series. I took 2 minutes of my time to find a few things that were more expensive. I did exactly that and you still have and extremely think head. I. Know 50bucks isn’t much but when your spending that much more on numerous parts everytime it adds up. So honestly believe whatever you want, believe h series is god, I don’t care. And until I see your h series runnning by my b series I’m going to have to say, go fuck yourself.

Ohhh h22 trannys do feel sloppy compared to bseries. Swifts was weird feeling, sietz is akward and so was my buddies bone stock prelude

Seriously, its a few dollars. You act like it costs 300 dollars more or some bullshit number like that… if you want to go off laskeys, thats fine. So its a total of $75 more dollars…

…but with eagle rods and mahle golds you can still run 20psi… and I guess I’ll just save myself $25 dollars by not buying those valves. :wink:

Annnd, I never said H series was god. This is a “how much power can stock h22s make”… What I was attempting to do was provide useful information in regards to the h22. Where have you said anything useful in this thread?

You can be childish all you want and tell me to go fuck myself. If you wanna compare dicks, thats fine bud… your car is faster than mine. But I guess you have that Travis Koch attitude, right? Since you have a faster car… that means you have the authority to tell me to go fuck myself?

Okay Travis… you win.

And just to let you know… my car should be good for low 14s… I might take it to lebanon just to see what it does… but thats it.

I do not street race my car.
I do not drag race my car.
I have no intentions on doing anything else to my car to make any more power than what it already has. How fast my car is has no bearing on my life… it doesnt make it any harder for me to sleep at night knowing someone has a faster car than me… its not the end of the world. =)

I’m not in competition with anyone. I build my car for fun… and I autocross it. I have a lot of fun for that 60+ seconds on the course… I know that doesn’t build up my street cred y0… but tough shit.

h22 trannys are very heavy, thats why ppl think the h22 swaps are soo heavy…put a b or d series tranny on it and the weight diff between a b swap is very small.

No see travis was in debt out his ass so you can not compare the two.

And until I see your h series runnning by my b series I’m going to have to say, go fuck yourself.

That is DEF. a Travis Koch line… no way around it.

No see travis would never ever talk about a honda because they were inferior to his sti

Not true. After John blew up Travis’ STI in a rage of furry… Travis clearly discussed purchasing a Honda… but instead opted for the sleeper appeal of a gramothermobile.

Trying to forget the past. :slight_smile:

Oh right I forgot about that

You say that i havent gave and good input to this thread when everytime you post you say the same thing, we get it, mahle golds are the way to go, and seriously dont get so butt hurt over this, you bitch and whine worse then a women

Except for when my shit fuckin rolled out on it on the highway multiple times.:excited:haha

wowowowowoowowowowo it was not a rage thing i just thought it would be fun:lol

Lol but I’m not butt hurt. You’re the one who threw out the insults in typical Travis like fashion.

The difference is I atleast posted something of fact. You were talking out of your ass. Like I said… This is an h22 thread. Not a “let me hype up my car so I look totally cool”

What car/generation is this h22 in.