Hwy 7 + Bathurst (a shitty day)

here’s the article:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/01102007/3/canada-opp-seize-41-vehicles-under-new-speeding-law.html

carefully read the part about NOS… this is getting really bad. Average speed on 400 north of Major Mack is 135… if you’r not doing 120+ you’re a speed bump.

My biggest beef with the cops doing the setbelt check is that people freak out and slam on the brakes potentiall causing accidents. I was getting on 410 south from steeles east (speed is 80Km/h) and I’m getting on the ramp at 100K in my FWD Elantra and the drivers in front of me hammered on the brakes… I wasn’t expecting 5 cars to go from 100 (or so) to 40 so I got on the brakes hard and my rear end came out… good thing I can drive otherwise she’d be in the ditch.

I’ve seen cops stinding on the road doing seatbelt checks! If someone’s not paying attention mr. police could be mr. splat.

It’s getting pretty bad. Soon if you have an exhaust or even a K&N filter on your car you’re going to be considered a “street racer” even if you’re not stopped for speeding or anything!

Moral of the story… don’t speed or give the pigs a reason to stop you!