i had an accident, I'M NOT TRYING TO SUE DENNY'S *PICS*

Reminds me of something - you ever got a ticket for imprudent speed?

It’s when you’re driving too fast for the conditions. So essentially, even if the speed limit is 55, and you are going 50, but the roads are in such crap ass condition that you should be going 25, you get a ticket, it’s your fault.

Now, same thing happened to my friend, he was driving on a road (kinda like Niagara Falls Blvd) and it was shitty out. He slid into a ditch on the side of the road and took out a guard rail. Does this mean he can sue the DOT for not taking care of the road? No, he got a ticket for it, imprudent speed.

It really sucks what happened to you car, and it sucks how everyone is ragging on you, but you have to understand - you may be taking responsibility for it on here, but by filing that report and asking Denny’s to pay for it, it’s a bit of a cop out, and it (in my eyes) shows that your actions are not matching your words.

Now I commend you for keeping your cool so much while everyone is ragging on you, but at the same time, you have to look at what you wrote, and take a step back, and think about everything from an outsiders point of view…