I was violated last night...

Driving home from Walmart in Century III

ok you were going from century 3 to oakland and you ended up in homewood? you sure you don’t mean hazelwood?

hahahahahaha

:rofl: he definetly means Hazelwood…

Yep it was hazelwood, I thought thats what it was but i want sure. homewood is just a tad worse!

i don’t go anywhere ending in “-wood”… just as a precaution.

Hazelwood is pretty calm right now. No murders in like 5 months.

i drive through hazelwood or edgewood on the way home from the garage allthe time… i’m not some preppy rich-ass white boy though… so i’m not skurred

i forgot edgewood… i drive through there on occasion…

i’m not a preppy rich-ass white boy either… i’m a suburban male with a melanin deficiency…lol

edgewood is hardly close to hazelwood in crime. never would think twice about driving in edgewood, i don;t stop at red lights past 10 pm in hazelwood.

One night I saw a drug deal in hazelwood, a tinted 80’s monte carlo stoped at a light and a guy came out of a builing handed over some money, grabed a small bag slipped it in his pocket and ran back inside. I was leaving my rich-ass white kid job of catching shoplifters in ghetto grocery stores.

theres nowhere in Pittsburgh that I’d be scared to go. You are all pussies.

hmm that could be me or any of the 15 tinted out MC’s in hazelwood and Greenfield. I’m gonna go out on a limb thou and say it was white (non SS) with a dark blue landau top and chrome 20’s.

its not a question of being scared, its being street smart.

I work in Edgewood. Leaving at night doesn’t really seem too bad. Until I go through Rankinwood…

rankinwood :rofl:

ididn’t say anyone was specifically a rich preppy white boy… :slight_smile:

:bowrofl: @ rankinwood

It was atleast a year ago but im pretty sure it was all light blue

Being that I was with you then also, I would agree