I won my court claim with Wal-Mart!

Basically, I hit a HUGE pothole in their parking lot at the end of January with my Corolla. Bent a couple wheels, etc. Had a passenger (witness) with me, filed a police report, etc, but WalMarts insurance company tried to say that I could not prove that the pothole caused the damage, and denied my claim:retardclap

I said fuck that, and filed paperwork for small claims court last week. They called today offering to settle before the court date. Lame story, but don’t put up with bullshit, just take everyone that you don’t agree with to court and win!

Lol! How much you win?

However much a 14" steelie and hubcap is for a corolla :rofl

Actually he had the DONKS on it.

50.95, the 40.95 bill and ten dollar court fee. Peanuts I know, but there was no way that I was paying a dime out of my own pocket. I suggested to the store owner that she just settle with me on good faith, she said no, so I said ‘see you in court’ and hung up on her:lol

More than I’d pay if the incident was not my fault

Good work. Fuck the man!

Oh, me and my buddy measured the hole, 2.5 feet across and a foot deep…

Haha nice, yeah fuck walmart tho

good deal man! i love scamming big corporations too!!!

Shit I shouldve sued Crosstown Plaza for the $60 wheel and $132 tire that I had to buy after my brother drove my Elantra into a pothole and blew the tire and bent the wheel back in '06.

Great. I’ll have to get down to the Wal-Mart going out of business sale after this enormous settlement.

Thanks, I don’t consider it a scam, I did nothing shady. The damage was caused at 10MPH

lol ik, but getting what you want from big companies FTW

Their arguement was that I did not IMMEDIATLY report it to the store. The incident happend at 1130PM, store closes at 12. My first thought was to get the car home, and see what was wrong. I went home, inspected the car, and then called the cops. They argued that the police report was the next day, I was like no shit, the fucking incident happened almost ‘on the next day’, fuckheads.

They could not tell me what the difference was, if I reported the incident the next day to the store like I did, or if I reported it that night, considering that I struck a pothole and not another car, they could not tell me, they just said I was wrong…hahah:Idiots

The same thing happened to me about 6 years ago. I drove my lowered eagle talon into a mini-mall parking lot at night while it was raining, needless to say there was a 1.5 foot deep 4 foot wide pothole right in my way. When I hit it my front wheels went into the pothole and my bumper, headlights, and hood were all smashed up and out of the car.

I took the owner of the lot to court and won $2500 to cover repairs to the cars cosmetic appearance and for the damage it did to the suspension. It took me 3 months but it got done.

Congrats man.

I went through a work injury claim while working at wal-mart. Worst experience in my life just fighting with them over STUPID shit

so i could sue NYS for my bent and cracked rim i got from a pothole on an I90 onramp? messed up my axle too…

too bad it was like 6 monthes ago…

damn steelies got expensive at $41

Congrats dude!!!