I won my court claim with Wal-Mart!

almost every year i get at least 1 fucked up tire from driving down my road (dirt road w/ potholes). I went to the highway dept and they just told me to drive slower. I told them i couldnt drive much slower than 10mph for a mile. Next time it happens im not taking shit, fuck them. They can eat my dick or cock for broken belts.

Im not sure how it works for public roads vs private lots.

yeah i have no clue either, but it gets really bad sometimes. not even joking constant pot holes for a solid 3/4 mile, its shitty

I was driving in a friends car a number of years ago. We hit a pot hole and it destroyed the ball joint much like this:

http://www.freewebs.com/toyotasucks/toyotasucks/hondaballjoint1.jpg

I know he filled out a police report, but i dont think anything came of it and he ended up shelling out the entire cost of repair and didnt get anything

That is an awesome pic! :lol

Fuck Walmart. I was working there and someone broke into my RX7 and tried to hot wire it. They failed and basically just cut all my ignition parts to hell. They also stole the brand new clutch for my Civic, that was in the back. Walmart couldn’t “find” the tapes…

^oh wow.

I had no idea you could (successfully) sue a store for conditions in their lot! I had 3 flat tires in the SER, one I grazed against a curb while making a u-turn in a parking lot while on the phone (obviously my fault) but the other two were just blind potholes that I hit going the speed limit in a straight line, one in the Crossgates Commons parking lot behind Walmart/the old Mars Music and the other on the Rt. 20 on ramp to I87N if you’re coming from the West (from Duanesburg direction). Those were bank tires, I would have liked to have had those paid for by Crossgates/NYS :lol

On public highways, afaik, you have to be able to prove it was neglect on behalf of the court.

ie: you report a pothole, make a complaint, and if they dont fix it within a set period of time and you smoke it=bank

cool story BRAH!

tell it again?

FAWK yess… I know of two giant ass pot holes in amsterdam. I am going to report them. Wait a week and chances are they wont fix shit. Throw on my beat ass 18’s and nail the hole enough times to bend the wheels, call the cops to the scene and make some BANK… new wheels here I come!

+1 for you and your great ideas. :rofl

You got owned then. I had the same thing happened to me walmart took care of it no questions asked ,check cut.

I got ‘owned’? How so?

I was down in White Plains earlier this week and hit some holes in a 55 zone that felt like I was falling into the center of the earth. Our infrastructure is a deteriorated mess.

with my luck, Albany will sue ME for smashing MY wheel on THEIR shitty streets. I wont even try.

Might get a warning for rolling on replicas yeah… :lol

My brother-in-law bent a rim on his 04 si hatch in Home Depot parking lot in latham farms. They settled it without any issues. Same parking lot, or a different Walmart?

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:thumbup excellent burn, sir. real wheels coming soon.