If I get one more freaking phone call....

By some random merchant services company asking me if I accept credit cards, and if I do, do I want to switch, I’m going to effing scream!

Seriously, I’ve been open for business for 9 days now, and have easily gotten 5-6 of these per day.

I’ve just started hanging up on them. I really need to have an air horn close by to blast them with.

Ok

get used to it, wait till the ones for second source founding start, any and all for gas/electric… it sucks.
Half the calls I answer threw the day are bullshit

haha. When we first opened here I got like 20 a week. We’ve been open a year and i only get 1 every other week.

it gets better

people call the fax line… and call back… 4times ???
calling while closed… 2am sat???
calling becuse they cant fit LT1 headers on there 2000 camaro
not leaving info to call back…

thats not even Emails…

We get the fax calls to except the fax machine calls are reg phone line instead of the fax line. Gotta love hearing rrrrrreeekekrerrrrerkerkrkekrrrkr when you pick up the phone.

i called matt with the fax today lmao.

ebay question: “i heard the ls1 and 3.8 intakes are very similar, can i modify an LS1 intake to fit my 3800, thanks”

NOT A FUCKING FAX!!! matt/LOL

HAHAHAHA thats so mean, ya Ive done it

hahaha

“IM GONNA THROW THIS FUCKING PHONE ACROSS THE ROOM IF ITS ANOTHER FAX!”

::picks up phone::

::aol modem sound::

FUCK “NOT A FAX” :hangs up:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So I shouldn’t call trying to sell Jam to you then?

LOL at New Era stories…

Wasn’t there a youtube clip or a sound clip of some old black dude that called babbling about something to you guys that you couldn’t understand awhile back?

EDIT: I think it was a message he left you…

I saved some of the drunk calls. LOL

alot of the email questions printed out, got lost in the move.

Stop answering the phone…it does wonders for getting work done :slight_smile:

untill the work is done and there is no more cause you took no calls haha.

Do u accept credit cards?? You can use this to your advantage to get the lowest possible rates.

There is never no work.

pay your credit card bills

I do, but I’m also not going to bounce from company to company just to save a couple of 10ths of a percent. Over the course of a year, I may save 60-100 bucks, and be with some no-name merchant service who costs me more in the long run due to various fees that are in the fine print of their contract.

I do hope this isn’t directed to me.